Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Secret Agent Austin Powers.....

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-13-2011, 04:34 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 116 Times on 100 Posts
Likes Given: 231

Default Secret Agent Austin Powers.....

They just said Mike Myers is coming back to play secret agent Austin Powers #4....I don't think Mike Myers has done anything since Quentin Tarantino's Inglourious Basterds...oh maybe Shrek voices....I'm still waiting on Sons of Anarchy myself.....but I've always liked the snaggletoothed secret agent Austin Powers movies.....Somebodys going to get SHAGGED..........

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here