Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Seatbelts

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-03-2013, 09:56 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 82 Times on 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

$12,000 worth of damage sounds like a lot of damage for a 1996 Dodge Ram.
It was 9 months old at the time,I was hit by an 80's station wagon dead center. If you looked at the truck you would of swore I had hit a light pole or a tree. And you can roll your eyes all you want I saw the bill that was sent to my insurance and don't real care if you believe me or not.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:01 PM   #42

Liked 16783 Times on 9730 Posts
Likes Given: 43815

Quote:
Originally Posted by lastrebel70 View Post
It was 9 months old at the time,I was hit by an 80's station wagon dead center. If you looked at the truck you would of swore I had hit a light pole or a tree. And you can roll your eyes all you want I saw the bill that was sent to my insurance and don't real care if you believe me or not.
well i worked in the collision industry for many years and even owned my own paint and body shop many years ago. a 1996 with $12,000 worth of damage would have totalled that truck. i also did lots of estimating of damage for claims.

i rolled my eyes because you might want to see about getting some driving lessons. just saying.

Old 03-03-2013, 10:06 PM   #43

Liked 82 Times on 52 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post

well i worked in the collision industry for many years and even owned my own paint and body shop many years ago. a 1996 with $12,000 worth of damage would have totalled that truck. i also did lots of estimating of damage for claims.

i rolled my eyes because you might want to see about getting some driving lessons. just saying.
As I said, the truck was only 9 months old and was worth more than $12,000. And as for driving lessons I was driving on my side of the road and was hit by an un-insured drunk driver, who turned onto the road I was on and came onto my side of the road because she was kissing her boyfriend. On the bright side, she did call her husband who she was separated from to bail her out of jail. I think he left her there. LOL