Sean hannity - is this woman for real
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sean hannity - is this woman for real

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-16-2011, 03:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

Default Sean hannity - is this woman for real

try to catch Hannity tonight 11pm cst, caught the tail-end of what looked to be an American-born woman (maybe muslimized (sic)), condoning the transfer and acceptance of court stated terrorist Jihadists to Berkley CA. Hannity asks her flat out if the "brotherhood" condones the killing of people that don't believe in their religion, and gives her a definition of what he is calling a "jihadist," and SHE CLEARLY REFUSES TO ANSWER TRUTHFULLY.

IT'S A MUST SEE IF YOU DIDN'T CATCH IT. it really opened my eyes to alot more than i first thought about the culture.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Last edited by USEBOTHHANDS; 02-16-2011 at 04:34 AM. Reason: wrong label - changes Muslim to terrorist

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-16-2011, 03:43 AM   #2

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

They walk among us, they are ignorant or indifferent to their fate and they care nothing for this country.

People get the government they deserve.

Old 02-16-2011, 03:49 AM   #3

Liked 650 Times on 368 Posts
Likes Given: 5125

i really hope peeps on the forum watch it, it's pretty enlightening for the simple fact that she was a sympathizer. she should be drug out in the street and hung for treason.

"they may get me in a rush, but not before i turn your head into a canoe....." -Kurt Russell (Wyatt Earp) in Tombstone

"if it was up to me, i'd like to see, this country run,
the way it used to be, the way it oughta be, just like it's done, OUT HERE.........WAY OUT HERE." -Josh Thompson, country music singer http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=D0sYnro_3Rc
http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=P3R00rlA0S0&NR=1

PEOPLE TEND TO ACT LIKE SHEEP, BOY I LOVE MUTTON! -Me

Old 02-16-2011, 04:03 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

It was about the city of Berkeley, CA volunteering to have freed detainees from Guantanamo come and live in their city.

The woman is a whack job. In fact the whole city is full of whack jobs. Still lots of people there who never came down from their trips in the sixties. Lots of fat, bald ponytailed hippies and women in Earth shoes, bad Indian clothing and too much body hair. Hopefully they're just a few bong hits away from a vegetative state.

With any luck they'll pull a Mama Cass and choke out on their next bowl of brown rice.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams