You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Scratching my head

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-18-2013, 05:42 AM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
Liked 160 Times on 89 Posts
Likes Given: 42

I work for a small company, 5 years now. We have gone from 4 of us (billing manager, office manager, 2 worker bees doing customer service etc. ) to I manage about 25 people now and about 50 ish employees, and 10-15 outside sales guys. We are turning down business because we can't hire fast enough. Check that, hire quality people with a brain fast enough. It feels pretty awesome to start from a scratch crazy idea and [push it into mainstream for alot of businesses. We now manage 40K wireless lines of service for companies from A - Z, billing, cost management, help desk and procurement. I love working there and even through the tough days I will be loyal and everyday is a new challenge.

So even though some of the big dogs are fluffing the market, there are a bunch of us small guys out there helping the wheels turn.