Scariest Man Alive - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Scariest Man Alive

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-05-2009, 11:01 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post

Who is the one guy you would never want to pi$$ off?
Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Thread title is 'Scariest Man Alive'. Kick his ass or not, how many of those guys can convince a whole group of people to commit horrendous crimes willingly and proudly? Then, after imprisonment, carve a swaztika in their own forehead?
*YAWN*

I am not impressed with Manson. He was 5'-2" and he was a natural athlete. That was all he had going for him. He wasn't exceptionally smart, he wasn't exceptionally dangerous and he sure as hell wasn't a profound leader of people. LSD played a major role, as did the era of the times.

Manson, on a scale of scary guys, to mess with ranks right up there with the Pillsbury Dough Boy and that lead Weeble Wobble.

You want to talk about TRULY scary F**KERS no one on this list can touch in henious acts, power, rage, brilliance, gaul and just shear shock factor?

Richard "The Iceman" Kuklinski - Google his ass and tell me you have ANYONE on the multiple murder scene that did what that guy did, as bad as he did, for as long as he did.

He once gutted a guy, who was alive at the time, and threw him into shark infested water, then sat and listened to the screams for close to a half hour before the guy finally died.

He, on multiple occassions, took people that needed an "extra" special killing and tied them to a post, in a rat filled cave, and left a video camera running so he could video tape the rats eating the person ALIVE!

The guy was 6'-5" tall and weighed in at 290-300lbs. When he was arrested, he went willingly until a cop put his hands on Kuklinski's wife and then it took SIX cops to try and stop him from killing the cop in question - and he still might have done it if his wife, his only true "love" in his life - hadn't begged him to stop.

You want to talk serial killers? I can go on ALL DAY long, I have an extensive library....

JD

Old 03-05-2009, 11:18 PM   #22
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 9207 Times on 3972 Posts
Likes Given: 1441

Who? An old friend (thank God, a friend and not an enemy) named Bernie. Ranger, Special Forces, Pathfinder, and 3 tours in RVN with 5th Special Forces, SOG North- he grew up as a country boy, hunter, and excellent rifle shot. And has the ability to tell a group of strangers "Arise, my sons, and slay the heathens" and they do it.

Last edited by c3shooter; 03-05-2009 at 11:20 PM. Reason: sp

Old 03-05-2009, 11:37 PM   #23

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
You want to talk serial killers? I can go on ALL DAY long, I have an extensive library....

JD
That's a little scary in itself, JD.

Old 03-06-2009, 12:44 AM   #24

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
That's a little scary in itself, JD.

If you saw my library - you would be even more scared.

I have an "extensive" library, I lived in hotels for over 5 years. Lots of spare time on my hands. Lots of studies on lots of things....

JD

Last edited by Dillinger; 03-06-2009 at 01:30 AM.

Old 03-06-2009, 01:25 AM   #25

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I can't think of a single person that scares me. At least not in the "terror" sense. I'm more afraid of how I'm going to take care of my family in this economy. Bad men, I can deal with. Things I can't shoot with my SIG are a little more frightening.

Old 03-06-2009, 04:22 AM   #26

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

Default Me!

If by noon I haven't eated something with sugar... and I see any of your gorillas with a chocolate bar (I love the Babyruth) I'll kill them with my bare hands to grab the candy. (even being handicapped) LOL

“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 03-06-2009, 04:28 AM   #27

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Okay, I'm afraid of Asmel!

Old 03-06-2009, 07:17 AM   #28

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Anyone you mention will crumble in fear at the mere mention of....Chuck Norris!!

Old 03-06-2009, 07:59 AM   #29

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

Chuck is like 5'5", no? He's also 'bout 60 years old? At this point, I'd worry more about Christy Brinkley than ol' Chuck. In his hey-day tho...don't f with Chuck. 'cause Chuck will f you up.

Old 03-06-2009, 08:28 AM   #30

Liked 3 Times on 2 Posts

Chuck will be 69 this year!! I'm not sure how tall he is