Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Scammer Spammer alert private messages

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-14-2013, 08:39 PM   #1
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8306 Times on 3589 Posts
Likes Given: 1274

Default Scammer Spammer alert private messages

Some of you have reported getting a private message from "Tony in London". Thanks for the heads up- one of my fellow mods got to the sad sack of crap before I did.

If you get the PM, delete it. If you respond in any way, then he knows he has a connection- and that is not a good thing. He has been removed from our midst, and the bones left out as a warning to his associates.

And no, "Tony" is not in London- else we would have some of our British members pay him a visit- along with a cricket bat. "Tony" is in Accra, Ghana, Africa. If he shows up again, we can ban Ghana. (God, what a thrill- have we ever banned a country before? All at once?)

OK, let's get the hose over here and wash that down before it stains the sidewalk.....

What we have heah is.... failure to communicate.

csaw44 Likes This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-14-2013, 08:53 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, i'm not getting that bearskin rug he sold me via paypal?

Are there even bears in Ghana?

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 01-14-2013, 08:56 PM   #3

Liked 3679 Times on 1756 Posts
Likes Given: 619

OMG?!!!!! A WHOLE COUNTRY?!!!!!

This means our fearless mods in FTF land "The three billy goats gruff" story in the bunker, get to use nuclear weapons.

Gentlemen following the story in the bunker.... **** JUST GOT REAL...

Marlinman!... You wanna push the red button, or ride the bomb in Dr. Strangelove style?

America has fought wars across the globe, because we kept our firearms while others let dictators take theirs...

buckhuntr Likes This