Firearm & Gun Forum -

Firearm & Gun Forum - (
-   The Club House (
-   -   Scammer Spammer alert private messages (

c3shooter 01-14-2013 09:39 PM

Scammer Spammer alert private messages
Some of you have reported getting a private message from "Tony in London". Thanks for the heads up- one of my fellow mods got to the sad sack of crap before I did.

If you get the PM, delete it. If you respond in any way, then he knows he has a connection- and that is not a good thing. He has been removed from our midst, and the bones left out as a warning to his associates.

And no, "Tony" is not in London- else we would have some of our British members pay him a visit- along with a cricket bat. "Tony" is in Accra, Ghana, Africa. If he shows up again, we can ban Ghana. (God, what a thrill- have we ever banned a country before? All at once?)

OK, let's get the hose over here and wash that down before it stains the sidewalk.....:cool:

orangello 01-14-2013 09:53 PM

Sooooooooooooooooooooooo, i'm not getting that bearskin rug he sold me via paypal?

Are there even bears in Ghana?

Mosin 01-14-2013 09:56 PM

This means our fearless mods in FTF land "The three billy goats gruff" story in the bunker, get to use nuclear weapons.

Gentlemen following the story in the bunker.... **** JUST GOT REAL...

Marlinman!... You wanna push the red button, or ride the bomb in Dr. Strangelove style?