Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > say what you want about our government...

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-08-2009, 04:33 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default say what you want about our government...

but we the people still have our kickass fighting spirit! stuff like this reminds me of why im proud to be an american

American crew retakes hijacked ship, Pentagon says - CNN.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-08-2009, 04:56 PM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

I saw that story. Obumbler still didn't know who, what, where, or why and Americans had already taken back the ship. He was prolly calling Somalia to see who to bow to. Weak foreigner losers just pay a ransom.

Yay for us!!!

9x18=Makarov

Old 04-08-2009, 05:00 PM   #3

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Sh$t like that warms my heart. Thanks, it nice to hear good news for a change. Don't tread on us baby don't tread on us.

God, Family, Guns, in that order.

Old 04-08-2009, 07:01 PM   #4

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3475 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Got to love stories like that. It was a merchant ship. Those guys could have said screw it and hit the life boats, instead they took the ship back.

Awesome job. Great story!

JD

Old 04-08-2009, 08:18 PM   #5

Liked 9 Times on 3 Posts

Seems the pirates got away with the captain and are holding him for ransom. They made a deal with the crew who held one of the pirates, but welshed on the deal after the buccaneer was let go.

Sounds to me that the pirates are only a little way off in a lifeboat. If the crew was armed, I'd say go get him, but it's probably too dangerous. Warships are on the way. I'd like to think the pirates' days are numbered, but we know they won't swing from the yardarm with Obumbler looking for someone to surrender to. Wouldn't be surprised if they fed and clothed the pirates and then let them go after retrieving the skipper.

9x18=Makarov

Old 04-08-2009, 08:21 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2845 Times on 1646 Posts
Likes Given: 16967

I just love a happy ending.

Old 04-08-2009, 10:06 PM   #7

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

What Obummer will probably do is attemmpt to re-engineer the Somillian culture with a few billion of our hard earned dollars!!

Here's the reason I'm not President, I'd restructure the country with a few billion in carpet bombs!!

Old 04-08-2009, 11:32 PM   #8

And where exactly was the teleprompter of America at this time. Maybe he would like to talk to these idiots too. As long as they are armed I'm ok with it. It's very good story and reminds me of the people on Flight 93. Glad to know some Americans still have a fighting spirit.