Santa came early - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Santa came early


Reply
 
LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-07-2010, 02:18 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jo da Plumbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,754
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Default

So is Scubie going to own up to rolling the golf cart?
__________________
Quote:

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Jo da Plumbr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:35 PM   #12
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dzscubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Paso,Texas
Posts: 2,521
Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Oh man guys, why y’all got to be so mean… Hell I wasn’t even able to go to the Expo because I was teaching a class to 40 MP’s deploying to Kirgizstan.

Well…… I did stop by the range for a few minutes and picked up a free speaker mic for my duty radio that I can plug in my electronic peltor hearing protectors that have a boom mic so I can use my radio with my hearing protection but that’s all.

I WAS NOT EVEN THERE FOR THE ROLL OVER… it was our adopted son (young officer that Glass took under her wing) that rolled it over (Glass was the passenger) so don’t blame this one on me.

Oh and I was the one that bought the 3913 from Don for Linda and I was the one who found and bought the Model 67 to replace the one that blew up on her years ago… so I’m the best husband in the world right now...
__________________
"I never killed anyone who didn't need killing."
JW Hardin
Dzscubie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-07-2010, 03:40 PM   #13
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Jo da Plumbr's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: Los Angeles
Posts: 4,754
Liked 13 Times on 11 Posts

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Oh man guys, why y’all got to be so mean… Hell I wasn’t even able to go to the Expo because I was teaching a class to 40 MP’s deploying to Kirgizstan.

Well…… I did stop by the range for a few minutes and picked up a free speaker mic for my duty radio that I can plug in my electronic peltor hearing protectors that have a boom mic so I can use my radio with my hearing protection but that’s all.

I WAS NOT EVEN THERE FOR THE ROLL OVER… it was our adopted son (young officer that Glass took under her wing) that rolled it over (Glass was the passenger) so don’t blame this one on me.

Oh and I was the one that bought the 3913 from Don for Linda and I was the one who found and bought the Model 67 to replace the one that blew up on her years ago… so I’m the best husband in the world right now...

Hey I had to figure after seeing you in the golf cart at Lon's.

Nothing personal',but you did not look to have a lot of GC experience.
__________________
Quote:

"I think Congressmen should wear uniforms like NASCAR drivers so we could identify their corporate sponsors."

Jo da Plumbr is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 04:51 AM   #14
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Dzscubie's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: El Paso,Texas
Posts: 2,521
Liked 40 Times on 19 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
Hey I had to figure after seeing you in the golf cart at Lon's.

Nothing personal',but you did not look to have a lot of GC experience.
Hey, not my fault it was faulty machinery... yeah that's the ticket,,, it was Lon's fault he set me up... yeah that's it, he sabotaged the golf cart .. I’m an expert
__________________
"I never killed anyone who didn't need killing."
JW Hardin
Dzscubie is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 05:39 AM   #15
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
RugerShootinGal's Avatar
 
Join Date: Nov 2009
Location: Wilmington, N.C.
Posts: 3,652
Liked 35 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 5

Default

Very nice stuff glad you guys weren't hurt!!!
__________________
I don't mind living in a man's world as long as I can be a woman in it.


Quote:
Originally Posted by lonyaeger
ain't skeered
RugerShootinGal is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 06:35 AM   #16
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
canebrake's Avatar
 
Join Date: Jan 2009
Location: 150 miles NE of Sloppy Joe's Bar
Posts: 21,941
Liked 1452 Times on 813 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Default

Quote:
Originally Posted by suprdave View Post
I did that last week! It was the most gentle wreck I've ever experienced! Don't worry...No beer was hurt in the making of this picture!
That's no wreck, it's your duck blind after a day of hunting.

Jeesh you're messy! Santa came early - The Club House
__________________
http://i695.photobucket.com/albums/v...brake02jpg.jpg

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello
canebrake is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 07:50 PM   #17
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Glasshartt's Avatar
 
Join Date: Dec 2009
Location: El Paso,Tx
Posts: 1,897
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

The SCAR was sweet, but I was surprised how loud it was for a .223. It was as loud, if not louder, than the LMT .308, but there was no recoil at all. I was firing off-hand and it hardly moved at all. It had a Leupold scope with a "T" reticule that was interesting, it was easy to pick up the target with it.

Except for the full auto, I wasn't really impressed with the Bushmaster. It was getting really hot. The rep said it was because the sun was shining on it, but the ambient temperature wasn't high enough to account for the weapon temperature, and it wasn't being constantly fired in full auto.

I did get Scubie a couple of things, a Colt AR pin, an H&K pin, and some solvent and lubricant samples.
__________________
Linda

Integrity is doing good even when no-one is looking


Originally posted by Skullcrusher: "I believe the fact that you are LEO speaks for itself. When talking about strong women and guns, you are implied in every statement."

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
Glass is proof that women have control over everything in the world.
Quote:
Originally Posted by M14sRock View Post
Glass has now achieved "Goddess Status" in my mind. I'm not worthy.....
Glasshartt is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Old 05-08-2010, 09:15 PM   #18
Feedback Score: 0 reviews
 
Franciscomv's Avatar
 
Join Date: Sep 2008
Posts: 1,257
Liked 4 Times on 4 Posts

Default

Sounds like a great time! Beautiful guns, and the BM Griptilian is one of the best lightweight folding knives out there.
__________________
Now hatred is by far the longest pleasure;
Men love in haste, but they detest at leisure.
- Lord Byron (George Gordon Noel Byron), Don Juan
(canto XII, st. 6)
Franciscomv is offline  
 
Reply With Quote
Reply

Thread Tools
Display Modes


Similar Threads
Thread Thread Starter Firearms Forum Replies Last Post
Santa Fe Mountaineer bravo13moyer General Rifle Discussion 17 11-30-2013 03:29 AM
Santa will be here soon ... dog2000tj The Club House 2 12-18-2009 06:10 AM
Early 1911??? adamdbag77 1911 Forum 0 07-22-2009 04:23 AM



Newest Threads