Samurai-sword wielder gets off charge - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Samurai-sword wielder gets off charge

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-11-2010, 03:20 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Benning Boy View Post
There can be only one!!!!!!
YOu bastard You make me wake my wife up because I was laughing so hard.

Great........

Old 02-11-2010, 03:32 PM   #12

Liked 31 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

I heard Christopher Lambert saying it as I read. Thanks Benning!!

People get the government they deserve.

Old 02-11-2010, 04:12 PM   #13

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

What, this wasn't the first thing to pop into anyone elses head? It's a natural!

Old 02-11-2010, 04:21 PM   #14

Liked 23 Times on 11 Posts
Likes Given: 6

I still can't believe that this legislation exists and what disturbs me more is this is where the peace, love, hippy crap a$$holes want us to go.

We have to stand up for ourselves and vote, protest, write and be a general pain in the a$$ before this happens to us.

"A strong body makes the mind strong. As to the species of exercises, I advise the gun. While this gives moderate exercise to the body, it gives boldness, enterprise and independence to the mind. Games played with the ball, and others of that nature, are too violent for the body and stamp no character on the mind. Let your gun therefore be your constant companion of your walks."
Thomas Jefferson
From the great speaker...er uh Barak Obongo

"Liberals make great proctologists. They're the only ones who truly know what the inside of an anus looks like."~me

Old 02-11-2010, 06:14 PM   #15

We had a Samurai Sword incident here in Baltimore last year. The bad guy (burglar) got his hand cut off by the home owner, and he bled to death. Just recently, the state decided they would NOT prosecute the home owner...that was surprizing considering the attitude of the local liberals.

Old 02-11-2010, 08:14 PM   #16

Liked 132 Times on 77 Posts
Likes Given: 221

didnt this also happen to a college student in Denver last fall...??
a male student heard an intruder in his garage late at night (after his garage had been broken into twice earlier that month) and went to investigate, however this time grabbing his samuri sword off the wall (for whatever reason, closest weapon in reach, first thought, whatever).

so when he opened the door into the garage, he startled the intruder who then lunged towards him. not sure if the kid just stood still with the sword out or reacted defensively, either way he ended up fatally wounding the intruder who died on the scene.

and I have not heard of any charges pressed against the kid since then. the dead intruder turned out to have quite the history of past burglaries and crimes...

guess he wasn't alive either to press charges

my hat is off to anyone who has served or is currently serving our country.....God bless you..you're friends and family included.

for the latest chitown headlines, check here:
http://secondcitycop.blogspot.com/

NRA - member for life

Old 02-11-2010, 08:27 PM   #17

Wow, with all the killings lately using a Katana it sounds like the "Way of the Samurai" is back in business!!

Old 02-11-2010, 09:01 PM   #18

The incident you describe was the one I was referring to....it happened in Baltimore....unless there were 2 different cases.

Old 02-11-2010, 09:42 PM   #19

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default Demishing Liberties

Never in my wildest dreams did I imagine you guys would become ruled by a nanny state like ours. It is a sad day when the rights of the criminal are more important than the victim. Best of luck guys sincerely hope you do not end up with no guns and civil rights. Like us. It is reasuring that the good old jury is still the rank and file and we have fookin had enough

Old 02-11-2010, 09:43 PM   #20

Liked 5 Times on 4 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Overzelous prosecutors frequently bring charges against "vitims". They are ideologues who want to discourage self responisbility. "Only the Police should have guns because they are properly trained." "Only the Police can use force against a suspect, because they are neutral".

When someone forces his way into my house and threatens to kill my family members, there is no neutrality needed. There is no level of force that is unnecessary. He will die, period.

It is refreshing to see our British brothers and sisters are starting to come around and tell the government "NO"!

Yeah robo; it's the "we don't want the public turning into private vigilantes" mindset. And one that is wholeheartedly supported by the majority of the population here, which is why we will never have armed defence laws. I don't know about Britain, but here if someone defended themselves with a firearm, it wouldn't go down that well with the public at large (although one rather elderly man was accquitted of shooting a burglar in Perth, if I recall correctly). But that doesn't mean this would apply to the majority. Such has been our indoctrination

The problem with 'the police are the only people adequately trained' theory is they must re-qualify with their service pistol only twice a year. Which means the civillian competition shooter gets far more practice than LEOs (since they do not have individual firearms licences, and do not own personal weapons as a rule - unless involved in comps privately)

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
Even here in California we have better laws then that.

And from the looks of that reattached ear we have better surgeons also.

Hey that's the NHS* for you (*UK National Nealth Scheme)

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
He is lucky it was not someone from this board. because I hate to say it but he might not been alive to file charges because it is very hard to reattach a severed head.
ROFL!

Illigitimi Non Carborundum - Don't let the bastards grind you down

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
Yes, at WalMart, you can pick up a gun, ammo, ski mask and your antidepressants all in one trip. Darn convenient if you ask me...:D