Sale area????
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Sale area????

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2012, 10:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 713 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 48

Default Sale area????

Got a Canon 40D for sale and was going to post it but not seeing anywhere for non gun related items. Am I over looking something?

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-18-2012, 12:40 AM   #2
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 8583 Times on 4957 Posts
Likes Given: 11147

There are a couple of ongoing threads regarding the Classifieds. Chime in on this one if you like http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f45/classifieds-not-used-much-66240/

Notdku is open to revamping the classifieds, adding a category for non-gun related items would be great! Survival gear would be another category I would think would be welcomed as well.

Old 06-18-2012, 01:38 AM   #3
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 713 Times on 381 Posts
Likes Given: 48

thank you sir

I hope I shall possess firmness and virtue enough to maintain what I consider the most enviable of all titles, the character of an honest man.
~George Washington