Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Sacrificial...........

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-16-2011, 05:30 PM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1735 Times on 1253 Posts
Likes Given: 1975

Default The Sacrificial...........

Why dump all your water and waste 0n the south. You made your bed, sleep in the M. F......... I'll take the oil spill and hurricanes with a grain of salt but I'll be damned if I'll put up with the south being sh$t on by the northern states. Flood your own damn back yard,........... What ever you do, don't move south when you get hungry, Mother nature is coming to pay us a visit. And it Ain't gonna be purty.....

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 05-16-2011, 05:37 PM   #2
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 5242 Times on 2733 Posts
Likes Given: 329

You do realize that the flooding in lousianna is 110% preventable except for the fact that your democratic leaders for the last several decades squandered all the federsl funds given to them to fix the problems yet they did nothing.

Its no one's fault outside lousianna that new orleans should be sunk back into the swamp instead of abusing everyone else by trying to save that pesthole...

"Gun control: The theory that a woman found dead in an alley, raped and strangled with her panty hose, is somehow morally superior to a woman explaining to police how her attacker got that fatal bullet wound." — L. Neil Smith

The problem with being stupid is you cannot simply decide to stop doing dumb things...

Old 05-16-2011, 05:59 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

It's not just Louisiana ya know, several parts of the south are really under water. Hell everytime we have a heavy rain in here someone ends up under water. Same with all over the south it's just not one state. I'm not saying that Louisiana isn't suffering badly but steps could have been taken to help lesson the flooding or attempt to prevent it.

Beside were all Americans when SHTF who else can we turn to, to either help us or completely screw us over.

"ever man out here has a timer, no one know how long it will take but no one last forever"
Sargent Miller

"cake or death! I'll have the cake then... SORRY WHERE OUT OF CAKE!... so it's or death? I'll have the chicken then please." Eddy Izzard

"so a suppose your going to kill me now? no he is I'm just here to watch"

"you know why guns are better then a woman?... you can put a silencer on a gun."

Old 05-16-2011, 06:10 PM   #4

Liked 33 Times on 28 Posts

There is a reason why the land around the Mississippi river are so fertile. FLOODS Every few years for eons it floods and lays a new layer of fresh organic material down over that entire area. So by stopping floods we are only hurting ourselves.

I know it sucks to be flooded out. Every one that lives in that area knows that floods happen a lot.

Old 05-16-2011, 06:19 PM   #5

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

What amazes me is that people choose to live in a flood plain rather than move the heck out. Why? And don't say they can't afford to. Can they afford to be flooded!?! I just don't get it.

"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- Unknown author -- Falsely attributed to George Washington --
Patriot Guard Rider

Old 05-16-2011, 06:42 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default AAAAHHHHH Never Never Land......

Quote:
Originally Posted by larry5081 View Post
What amazes me is that people choose to live in a flood plain rather than move the heck out. Why? And don't say they can't afford to. Can they afford to be flooded!?! I just don't get it.
Where do you live?????? Tornado alley, Kalifornication. Maybe where the next Super Volcano will hit in the State parks. Just saying that the river needs to flood or expand further north as mother nature intended an not create a bottlle neck down river......Do you feel safe where you live.......????

Old 05-16-2011, 06:56 PM   #7

Liked 26 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum View Post
.....Do you feel safe where you live.......????
Why yes. Yes I do!!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 05-16-2011, 07:29 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5731 Times on 3358 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

Quote:
...Do you feel safe where you live.......????
I don't know; some of these skeeters are getting freakin big. Hang in there in the swamplands!

edit* I know this is from wikipedia, but if you look down near the bottom at the predicted flood maps put forth by the Corps of Engineers, it seems that most of the area getting flooded would've taken on a good bit of water whether the Morganza got opened up or not. http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Morganza_Spillway

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Last edited by orangello; 05-16-2011 at 08:29 PM.

Old 05-16-2011, 07:32 PM   #9

Liked 10 Times on 6 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Where do you live?????? Tornado alley, Kalifornication. Maybe where the next Super Volcano will hit in the State parks. Just saying that the river needs to flood or expand further north as mother nature intended an not create a bottlle neck down river......Do you feel safe where you live.......????
A river is one thing. A tornado is random. You pretty much know where the river is and where it will flood. Well at least until man changed things. But a tornado, who knows where they'll be. And I agree with as far as mankinds intervention. They should have left it alone and let the floods do their thing. And yes I feel quite safe where I live. And I can't complain or whine about it if one of those unpredictable tornadoes comes by.
"A free people ought not only to be armed and disciplined, but they should have sufficient arms and ammunition to maintain a status of independence from any who might attempt to abuse them, which would include their own government." -- Unknown author -- Falsely attributed to George Washington --
Patriot Guard Rider

Old 05-16-2011, 10:00 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Default Lead in your pencil..........

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Why yes. Yes I do!!

LOL. I realy get even. I enjoyed that as much as haviing a tooth pulled...... HELLS COMINING TO PAY A VISIT. GET IN LINE.........