Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > S&H Green Stamps

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-01-2008, 12:46 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Default S&H Green Stamps

Cant remember where I read it just remember it was on a gun forum, somebody was talking bout still having a book of these things. Some of the best memories I had as a Kid was looking thru that book seeing what my mom and dad might pick out. We never had much money and when they did pick out something,(usually for the house) it was still like christmas either way. Well I want some of these if you have some, I can buy them or maybe trade ya something for them. Thanks in Advance.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-01-2008, 02:43 AM   #2

I remember these things too. When I was a kid my mother would get them at the grocery store and gas station. My sister and I would fight over who gets to lick them and stick them into those little books.
Ahhh, they don't make stamp glue that tastes like that anymore.........
Anyway, I just did a search on Fleabay and came up with 99 hits on them.
Lots and lots of full books and loose sheets to choose from. Have a look.
You're not the only one who hasn't forgotten about them......

"Stupidity is the most plentiful element in the universe"
.................................................. .....Frank Zappa

Old 04-01-2008, 04:07 AM   #3

yes, remember them and also Blue Chip stamps............

movie zombie

Old 04-01-2008, 10:23 AM   #4

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

yea I got some off ebay last night lol funny how something so simple can bring back such great memories

Old 04-01-2008, 01:19 PM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

I remember a Greenstamp store in Birmingham, Took the stamps to the store to cash them in.

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)