Ruger Forum

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ruger Forum

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-21-2013, 09:16 PM   #1
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 701 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

Default Ruger Forum

Due to repeated requests I have put online a Ruger specific forum online, if you shoot Rugers would appreciate you stopping bye and saying hello.

http://www.rugertalk.com

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-21-2013, 09:20 PM   #2

Liked 4524 Times on 2252 Posts
Likes Given: 1016

I envision a dystopian future, like Orwells '1984', where all the information is owned by notdku, supreme ruler of all the forums...

Lawyers: Defending The Constitution and the citizen, since 1776.

Old 01-21-2013, 09:30 PM   #3

Liked 1098 Times on 658 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku
Due to repeated requests I have put online a Ruger specific forum online, if you shoot Rugers would appreciate you stopping bye and saying hello.

Do we have to register on that forum or does our membership from here work?

Old 01-21-2013, 09:33 PM   #4

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Originally Posted by notdku View Post

This is cool, there's another Ruger forum on the net that's full of complete and total anus and many penis heads. If you function off of reason, depend on logic and actually use your brain for other than rabid cookie cutter fundamentalist hatred, even pathological hatred for the US Government and/or Obama, dems or anyone else that even slightly disagrees with their narrow view of the world, you are worthy of death. While I do understand, it's just not beneficial to our cause to have such douchebaggery. I have successfully infiltrated with respectful debate prior anti-gun/liberty folks and through careful and thoughtful discussion got them to at the very least understand and by doing so, gained comrades from the "Other side" As of right now, I refuse to view our country in "Sides" and I will work tirelessly to try to prevent that division and douchebags like that nameless forum don't help our country as a whole nor our creed.

Anyway, we have good balance here, we also have many centrists which is a good thing.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.