Ruck Up!!!! Pogey Bait - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ruck Up!!!! Pogey Bait

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-02-2009, 08:24 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 58 Times on 35 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Cheetos.....Flaming Hot with Lime. I'm addicted to them and I wouldn't wanna be goin' thru the DTs on the trek.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:05 PM   #22

Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dzscubie View Post
Guys,,, what is it did you guys grow up under a rock or waaaaaay out in the country???? Ether that or you are to damn young to remember.

“Pogey Bait” is what you use to lure some “Pogey” into the sack. “Pogey” is a old military term for Pu__y.

And believe me you are not going to lure any to your bed with beef jerky or M&M’s except you Skull, they say that’s all you have anyway….. beef jerky.

Now Twinkies, those golden pieces of fruit from the God’s, are always a irresistible lure for “Pogey”.
lol!!! what i heard was more PG rated. Pogeys were office personel of one flavor or another. and seeing as how the tendency was for that demogrpahic to rapidly become overweight. so if they wanted there antention they needed to bait them with what made them overweight.

Old 12-02-2009, 10:37 PM   #23

From what I recall in the old days, it was pronounced pogee and the bait was bartering material for the two legged female types in the ROK. Y'all could figure out what the word means. Think about it.

For me, a jar of tang always worked as well as a jar of mayo. .....................................markerdown

USAF, Retired .. "From My Cold Dead Hands!"

"A nation of sheep will beget a government of wolves." ........ Edward R. Murrow