Rubbin is Racing Thread
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Rubbin is Racing Thread

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2009, 11:37 AM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

Default Rubbin is Racing Thread

Here is a thread about racing and racing news.

Did anyone here that Playboy star and worthless driver Danica Patrick will be entering the Nationwide series next season.

Sorry all this is, is a ploy to get more money and show her off to more men. She can't drive all that well she only won ONE single IRL race because 2 or 3 drivers ran out of gas (OH BS). Which is not a very big time show anymore. I doubt she will win even one race in the Nationwide series. I am not dissing her because she is a women. I am dissing her because she can't drive. She hasn't dominated like other driver to warrent moving up to the Nationwide series. In 3 years Ashly Force-Hood went from a rookie to finishing #2 in the championship to her team mate Robert Hight. Granted Force's budget would make many teams happy for two or three years. She is a driver and she has been winning for a long time. I think she does a better job at being a hood ornament than being a driver.

Danica Patrick reaches deal to enter NASCAR with JR Motorsports, says source | Sports from the Press-Register - al.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 12-12-2009, 11:18 PM   #2

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I'm still waiting for Jeremy Mayfield to return.

Rubbin is Racing Thread - The Club House

Old 12-13-2009, 12:22 AM   #3
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 483 Times on 269 Posts
Likes Given: 4

Only fitting she will be on another Overrated drivers team. She will fit in on DE Jr's no winning ways. Two peas in a pod... birds of a feather... well you get it.

Old 12-13-2009, 02:13 AM   #4

Liked 9 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 5

She'll be a big hit for Wrangler jeans commercials.

Old 12-13-2009, 07:33 AM   #5

Liked 39 Times on 20 Posts
Likes Given: 17

I hope that Milka kick her ass ...again....

...Milka... Rubbin is Racing Thread - The Club House

Rubbin is Racing Thread - The Club HouseRubbin is Racing Thread - The Club House
“You cannot legislate the poor into freedom by legislating the wealthy out of freedom. What one person receives without working for, another person must work for without receiving. The government cannot give to anybody anything that the government does not first take from somebody else. When half of the people get the idea that they do not have to work because the other half is going to take care of them, and when the other half gets the idea that it does no good to work because somebody else is going to get what they work for, that, my dear friend, is the end of any nation. You cannot multiply wealth by dividing it.
Dr. Adrian Rogers”

TELL CHAVEZ NOW! CLICK HERE

Old 12-13-2009, 05:17 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

She's hot and she's a pretty good driver, so she's good for the sport. In this case, winning isn't everything. It's all about marketing and money.

...and I'd be happy to "rub" her.
“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 12-13-2009, 05:34 PM   #7

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

I don't think she is good at all for the sport. She is no where near being a good driver. She has won one race that was handed to her when other drivers ran out of gas. It was BS and I firmly belive that they were paid to ose the race so that worthless bunny could win a race and say I am a god driver. Her first Nationwide race she will last 10 maybe 20 laps before some 19 year old kids puts her ass in the way where she belongs.

Old 12-13-2009, 06:21 PM   #8
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1176 Times on 511 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

I don't follow racing anymore. I used to prefer F1, CanAm, Hillclimbs and most open wheel racing.

It seems to me that any form of racing, in fact any sport is just too much of a business and not enough of a sport anymore. But I'd hit Danica or Milka in a New York minute. I don't care how they drive.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams