Royally PO'd - Page 3
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Royally PO'd

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-11-2014, 11:00 PM   #21
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2119 Times on 1351 Posts
Likes Given: 1217

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dearhunter View Post
Some how you have angered the "Ding God" and he has it in for you, no matter how many cars you own.

You need to get on his good side.

Well, I sure as heck don't want to meet the "Dong God"!
Guess I'll be satisfied with what I've got.
Old 06-12-2014, 01:36 AM   #22
Not Unsafe Act Compliant!
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2331 Times on 1421 Posts
Likes Given: 12808

Quote:
Originally Posted by fupuk View Post
I bought a new Harley last year, picked it up with 4 miles on it. Everyone I work with tells me my bike is dirty and that I have paint missing from the rear turn signals and part of the swingarm. There are minor scratches and a few spots that don't look "new" I have put almost 10k miles on it since I bought it. Most of the things that are not 100% are from me and the wife riding it out to Sturgis SD, from MI.There is no way in hell to keep something you drive brand new. I'm not saying this to piss anyone off its just part of everyday wear and tear.
I hear the same thing all the time about my 93 Heritage. my standard response is this:

"You're right, yours does look better. Then again, i actually ride mine. When's the last time your's went over 100 miles that it wasn't on a trailer?"

Most "bikers" just shut up and walk away at that point. They are made to be ridden, not polished with a cloth diaper and stared at. get your azz in the wind or sell the effin' thing.

Quote:
Originally Posted by boatme98 View Post
Well, I sure as heck don't want to meet the "Dong God"!
Guess I'll be satisfied with what I've got.
Now that ^^ is a mental image i didn't need. Just remember to do and say the following if you ever do meet that particular Deity.

Si vis pacem para bellum.

There are two ways of doing something. Right and again.

If you can't be good, be great at it.
boatme98 Likes This 
Old 06-12-2014, 10:58 PM   #23

Liked 2119 Times on 1351 Posts
Likes Given: 1217

Quote:
Originally Posted by kfox75 View Post
Now that ^^ is a mental image i didn't need. Just remember to do and say the following if you ever do meet that particular Deity.

http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=lBEn3a4TIUw
I was thinking more:
clarence-thomas.jpg