Rosie O'Donut asked to leave Reno, Nevada
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rosie O'Donut asked to leave Reno, Nevada

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 04-27-2008, 06:57 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rosie O'Donut asked to leave Reno, Nevada

Rosie O'Donnell has been asked to leave Reno Nevada after her trampolining escapades resulted in more than 100 aftershocks being recorded on the western edge of the city.

Scientists had urged residents of northern Nevada's largest city to prepare for a bigger tremors should Rosie refuse to leave.

Rosie, who arrived in the city Thursday with her trampoline, has caused wide spread damage with her jumping and the resulting tremors - which swept store shelves clean, cracked walls in homes and dislodged rocks on hillsides, but there were no reports of injuries or widespread major damage.

A rockslide triggered by Rosie's Friday night's bouncing was blamed for causing a 125-foot breach in a wooden flume that carries water to one of two water treatment plants in Reno, a city of about 210,000.

A backup pump was used to divert water to the plant, and the breach was not expected to cause any water shortages, said Aaron Kenneston, Washoe County emergency management officer.

Mike Lentini of Reno said Friday night's 'bouncing' felt "like a big truck hit the building" and awakened his family.

Jars of mayonnaise and bottles of ketchup and shampoo fell from shelves at a Wal-Mart store in northwest Reno. Overhead televisions swayed at a sports bar in neighboring Sparks, 11 miles east.

"I am so sorry" said a tearful Rosie "I came to Reno to use my trampoline because I didn't want to cause problems in California - oh my - oh dear - I feel like such a silly bean" said the fat ass lesbian.

Rosie has promised not to trampoline anywhere near the Western seaboard, nor use a pogo stick ever again.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 04-27-2008, 07:35 PM   #2
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Trampolines must be banned. Do it for the children.

Old 04-27-2008, 08:50 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by hkusp45 View Post
Rosie O'Donnell has been asked to leave Reno Nevada after her trampolining escapades resulted in more than 100 aftershocks being recorded on the western edge of the city.

Scientists had urged residents of northern Nevada's largest city to prepare for a bigger tremors should Rosie refuse to leave.

Rosie, who arrived in the city Thursday with her trampoline, has caused wide spread damage with her jumping and the resulting tremors - which swept store shelves clean, cracked walls in homes and dislodged rocks on hillsides, but there were no reports of injuries or widespread major damage.

A rockslide triggered by Rosie's Friday night's bouncing was blamed for causing a 125-foot breach in a wooden flume that carries water to one of two water treatment plants in Reno, a city of about 210,000.

A backup pump was used to divert water to the plant, and the breach was not expected to cause any water shortages, said Aaron Kenneston, Washoe County emergency management officer.

Mike Lentini of Reno said Friday night's 'bouncing' felt "like a big truck hit the building" and awakened his family.

Jars of mayonnaise and bottles of ketchup and shampoo fell from shelves at a Wal-Mart store in northwest Reno. Overhead televisions swayed at a sports bar in neighboring Sparks, 11 miles east.

"I am so sorry" said a tearful Rosie "I came to Reno to use my trampoline because I didn't want to cause problems in California - oh my - oh dear - I feel like such a silly bean" said the fat ass lesbian.

Rosie has promised not to trampoline anywhere near the Western seaboard, nor use a pogo stick ever again.
it is funny and all but are you a homo phobe????? "the fat ass lesbian. "
dude i love lesbians in fact i am one well good post
hope you have more soon

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 04-27-2008, 08:59 PM   #4

Location: Knoxville is about about 114 miles West of me~,I live in Far East TN 'daddy oh' !

I don't know why anyone give that goofy woman the time of day.

; {>

Old 04-27-2008, 09:02 PM   #5

Quote:
Originally Posted by RevSee4 View Post
I don't know why anyone give that goofy woman the time of day.

; {>
OK that was
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breath HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
breath dude i mean she like dont like gunz and stuff

Suppose you were an idiot. And suppose you were a member of Congress....
But then I repeat myself.
-Mark Twain

Old 04-28-2008, 01:38 AM   #6

No problem with lesbians as a whole, I guess my hatred of that disgusting fat body came through!

Old 04-28-2008, 03:43 AM   #7
GDS

Quote:
Originally Posted by bkt View Post
Trampolines must be banned. Do it for the children.
If its for the children we might as well ban bicycles, swimming pools, rocks, sticks, cars, swings, chairs, ALL sports, stoves, refridgerators, trees, culvert pipes, tall buildings, wildlife, lawnmowers, adults, coins, food, ( breath) and GUNS. All of the above and many more inanimate objects/tools have killed or injured children.
I tend to lien towards the thought process that the child had a problem with an inanimate object/tool because the adult responsible for that child was'nt doing what they should have been doing.

Funny stuff hk--45

Old 05-04-2008, 02:25 PM   #8
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8877 Times on 3844 Posts
Likes Given: 1391

Hmmm- now lessee.... Fat, shrill, and stupid. That's quite a package Rosie has going for herself.

Old 05-09-2008, 10:44 PM   #9

hahahahahahahahaha that's some funny stuff I hate that stupid a** liberal idiot that doesn't belong in the USA
DEPORT HER ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

IN A WORLD OF COMPROMISE SOME DON'T H&K
GOD BLESS THE SECOND AMENDMENT :D :D
GOD BLESS THE NRA :D :D
NRA ENDOWMENT LIFE MEMBER
VOTE PRO GUN ONLY
SUPPORT THE SECOND AMENDMENT

Old 05-09-2008, 11:56 PM   #10

Liked 7 Times on 7 Posts
Likes Given: 7

If I won the lotto, I 'd buy her the world record largest pie just to get her to STFU! She is the perfect reason to varmint hunt. Commy Bitch.