Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Rosie O'Donut asked to leave Reno, Nevada (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/rosie-odonut-asked-leave-reno-nevada-4253/)

hkusp45 04-27-2008 06:57 PM

Rosie O'Donut asked to leave Reno, Nevada

Rosie O'Donnell has been asked to leave Reno Nevada after her trampolining escapades resulted in more than 100 aftershocks being recorded on the western edge of the city.

Scientists had urged residents of northern Nevada's largest city to prepare for a bigger tremors should Rosie refuse to leave.

Rosie, who arrived in the city Thursday with her trampoline, has caused wide spread damage with her jumping and the resulting tremors - which swept store shelves clean, cracked walls in homes and dislodged rocks on hillsides, but there were no reports of injuries or widespread major damage.

A rockslide triggered by Rosie's Friday night's bouncing was blamed for causing a 125-foot breach in a wooden flume that carries water to one of two water treatment plants in Reno, a city of about 210,000.

A backup pump was used to divert water to the plant, and the breach was not expected to cause any water shortages, said Aaron Kenneston, Washoe County emergency management officer.

Mike Lentini of Reno said Friday night's 'bouncing' felt "like a big truck hit the building" and awakened his family.

Jars of mayonnaise and bottles of ketchup and shampoo fell from shelves at a Wal-Mart store in northwest Reno. Overhead televisions swayed at a sports bar in neighboring Sparks, 11 miles east.

"I am so sorry" said a tearful Rosie "I came to Reno to use my trampoline because I didn't want to cause problems in California - oh my - oh dear - I feel like such a silly bean" said the fat ass lesbian.

Rosie has promised not to trampoline anywhere near the Western seaboard, nor use a pogo stick ever again.

bkt 04-27-2008 07:35 PM

Trampolines must be banned. Do it for the children.

gnoll 04-27-2008 08:50 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by hkusp45 (Post 22663)
Rosie O'Donnell has been asked to leave Reno Nevada after her trampolining escapades resulted in more than 100 aftershocks being recorded on the western edge of the city.

Scientists had urged residents of northern Nevada's largest city to prepare for a bigger tremors should Rosie refuse to leave.

Rosie, who arrived in the city Thursday with her trampoline, has caused wide spread damage with her jumping and the resulting tremors - which swept store shelves clean, cracked walls in homes and dislodged rocks on hillsides, but there were no reports of injuries or widespread major damage.

A rockslide triggered by Rosie's Friday night's bouncing was blamed for causing a 125-foot breach in a wooden flume that carries water to one of two water treatment plants in Reno, a city of about 210,000.

A backup pump was used to divert water to the plant, and the breach was not expected to cause any water shortages, said Aaron Kenneston, Washoe County emergency management officer.

Mike Lentini of Reno said Friday night's 'bouncing' felt "like a big truck hit the building" and awakened his family.

Jars of mayonnaise and bottles of ketchup and shampoo fell from shelves at a Wal-Mart store in northwest Reno. Overhead televisions swayed at a sports bar in neighboring Sparks, 11 miles east.

"I am so sorry" said a tearful Rosie "I came to Reno to use my trampoline because I didn't want to cause problems in California - oh my - oh dear - I feel like such a silly bean" said the fat ass lesbian.

Rosie has promised not to trampoline anywhere near the Western seaboard, nor use a pogo stick ever again.

it is funny and all but are you a homo phobe????? "the fat ass lesbian. "
dude i love lesbians in fact i am one well good post
hope you have more soon

RevSee4 04-27-2008 08:59 PM

I don't know why anyone give that goofy woman the time of day.

; {>

gnoll 04-27-2008 09:02 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by RevSee4 (Post 22679)
I don't know why anyone give that goofy woman the time of day.

; {>

OK that was
HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHA
breath HAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAHAH
breath dude i mean she like dont like gunz and stuff

hkusp45 04-28-2008 01:38 AM

No problem with lesbians as a whole, I guess my hatred of that disgusting fat body came through!

GDS 04-28-2008 03:43 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bkt (Post 22666)
Trampolines must be banned. Do it for the children.

If its for the children we might as well ban bicycles, swimming pools, rocks, sticks, cars, swings, chairs, ALL sports, stoves, refridgerators, trees, culvert pipes, tall buildings, wildlife, lawnmowers, adults, coins, food, ( breath) and GUNS. All of the above and many more inanimate objects/tools have killed or injured children.
I tend to lien towards the thought process that the child had a problem with an inanimate object/tool because the adult responsible for that child was'nt doing what they should have been doing.

Funny stuff hk--45

c3shooter 05-04-2008 02:25 PM

Hmmm- now lessee.... Fat, shrill, and stupid. That's quite a package Rosie has going for herself.

h&k bigdaddydieseldan 05-09-2008 10:44 PM

hahahahahahahahaha that's some funny stuff I hate that stupid a** liberal idiot that doesn't belong in the USA :mad: :mad: :mad: :mad:
DEPORT HER ASAP !!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

fapprez 05-09-2008 11:56 PM

If I won the lotto, I 'd buy her the world record largest pie just to get her to STFU! She is the perfect reason to varmint hunt. Commy Bitch.