Ronald Reagan: A time for choosing
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Ronald Reagan: A time for choosing

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-10-2009, 03:47 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Default Ronald Reagan: A time for choosing

It's our time to choose, How will this generation be remembered

Part 2

Part 3

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Last edited by Chester; 01-10-2009 at 03:52 PM.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-10-2009, 05:20 PM   #2

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Needs no words!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 01-10-2009, 06:34 PM   #3

I'm thirty years old, and that's the first time I have ever heard that. That speech was truly inspiring and left me almost stunned that men of such sincerity and courage once roamed the political landscape.

It's a stark reminder of how far we've fallen, when the best we can hope for these days, is phony conservative like McCain, and that millions gleefully vote themselves into servitude and dependency by electing dishonest, thieving marxists like Obama, Clinton, and Pelosi.

"If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude than the animated contest of freedom, go from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains sit lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen!”

Old 01-11-2009, 01:25 AM   #4

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I had the privelidge of attending a Reagan speech while he was campaigning for G.H.W. Bush in '88. That man had more leadership abilities than most US Presidents. Why are there more Clintonians than Reaganites active in todays political circles? I call it the *pussifacation of the Republican Party*.

Old 01-11-2009, 02:05 AM   #5

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I had the privelidge of attending a Reagan speech while he was campaigning for G.H.W. Bush in '88. That man had more leadership abilities than most US Presidents. Why are there more Clintonians than Reaganites active in todays political circles? I call it the *pussifacation of the Republican Party*.
I wish i knew the answer to that. Why is there no contenders for president like that?

The only times in this nations history that anything great happened it was because normal men put aside their petty differences and fight for a common cause.

Chester

"The great object is that every man be armed . . . Everyone who is able may have a gun." (Patrick Henry, in the Virginia Convention on the ratification of the Constitution.)

Old 01-11-2009, 02:20 AM   #6

Liked 17 Times on 12 Posts

I believe they are still there. Palin kinda gave a glimpse of a light at the end of the tunnel. I am still here.

If anyone has a candidate that embodies the whole Reagan ideal (remember, it worked), please post their credentials. We might find someone worthy and real and true to their ideals. Mainly, spending limitations. For 20 years, our elected have been spending like mad.

I'd like to see that throwback cadidate!

Old 01-11-2009, 02:57 PM   #7

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by skullcrusher View Post
I believe they are still there. Palin kinda gave a glimpse of a light at the end of the tunnel. I am still here.

If anyone has a candidate that embodies the whole Reagan ideal (remember, it worked), please post their credentials. We might find someone worthy and real and true to their ideals. Mainly, spending limitations. For 20 years, our elected have been spending like mad.

I'd like to see that throwback cadidate!
Maybe Ron Paul has that kind of conviction, Any others i'm not sure of.

Chester