ROFLOL!! Motorcycle Road Rage Payback
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > ROFLOL!! Motorcycle Road Rage Payback

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-16-2015, 10:05 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 253 Times on 145 Posts
Likes Given: 120

Default ROFLOL!! Motorcycle Road Rage Payback

Just the usual idiots on bikes annoying a driver, even trying to break into the car. Then......payback.........ROFLOL

People Like This 

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-17-2015, 12:45 AM   #2

Liked 3232 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 423

I just love instant karma.

It made think of this scene:

You just never know what the last straw will be for any given person.

NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand
People Like This 
Old 01-17-2015, 01:17 AM   #3

Liked 1333 Times on 893 Posts
Likes Given: 857

LOL. So, I wonder what happened to that other white car with the smashed front end? Oh well, at least we now know that other countries have dickhead motorcyclists, too.
I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.
Old 01-17-2015, 01:33 AM   #4
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 854 Times on 518 Posts
Likes Given: 507

I think I rolled on the floor with laughter!http://www.easyfreesmileys.com/smileys/lol-047.gif

Criminals, thugs and dopeheads-Do not tread on me or my family

keep your liberals at bay, so the eagle can pick them apart.
dango Likes This 
Old 01-17-2015, 01:55 AM   #5
RKB

Liked 236 Times on 157 Posts
Likes Given: 192

Against bikes, cars always win. You get stupid on a bike, you lose.
People Like This 
Old 01-17-2015, 03:09 AM   #6

When the driver backed into the bike, I was laughing so hard I missed the biker trying to kick the car as it drove off.

The biker is lucky he still has two legs. And other parts as well.

Remember this group of morons? This biker wasn't so lucky. He'll have plenty of time to think about his stupidity because he will never walk again. And the driver was NOT charged.

http://www.bing.com/videos/search?q=range+rover+runs+over+bikers+in+nyc&FORM= VIRE1#view=detail&mid=374AF382521BA1EAFA03374AF382 521BA1EAFA03
dango Likes This 
Old 01-17-2015, 11:42 AM   #7

Liked 1333 Times on 893 Posts
Likes Given: 857

Holy crap! Is there a back story to that? I see that they stopped the RR on the road, but why, and what happened then to make him run over the guy?

Quote:
Against bikes, cars always win. You get stupid on a bike, you lose.
Right. And it still has not been explained to me why bikers do such massively stupid things, and so often.
I don't see what the problem is. Everybody is being nice, and getting along, and I, for one, am learning stuff. So, if you don't like the discussion, don't look at the thread. Or, simply cut to the chase, and close it.

Old 01-17-2015, 04:22 PM   #8

Quote:
Originally Posted by clr8ter View Post
Holy crap! Is there a back story to that? I see that they stopped the RR on the road, but why, and what happened then to make him run over the guy?

Right. And it still has not been explained to me why bikers do such massively stupid things, and so often.
According to news reports, it started when one of the motorcyclists felt that the RR driver cut him off or didn't yield the right-of-way. Then they all decided to teach him a lesson by harassing him. His wife & kids were in the car. Whenever the RR became stuck in traffic, the bikers approached the car, pounding on the windows, etc. I don't blame the driver for feeling threatened. The moron biker who got run over blocked the RR with his bike.

There are many reasons motorcyclists and bicyclists do such stupid things:
Some people like to annoy others - passive aggressiveness.

Some get a feeling of power & control by impeding traffic...."With my little bike, I can block a whole bunch of 4,000 lb. cars."

Attention Craving..."I'll force you to look at me & my cool motorcycle even if I have to make you angry to do it."

When people are in a group (like those idiots in the video) they will do incredibly stupid things that they wouldn't do individually. In a group, their stupidity feeds off each other.
People Like This 
Old 01-17-2015, 05:23 PM   #9

Liked 3232 Times on 1621 Posts
Likes Given: 423

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dakota1 View Post
According to news reports, it started when one of the motorcyclists felt that the RR driver cut him off or didn't yield the right-of-way. Then they all decided to teach him a lesson by harassing him. His wife & kids were in the car. Whenever the RR became stuck in traffic, the bikers approached the car, pounding on the windows, etc. I don't blame the driver for feeling threatened. The moron biker who got run over blocked the RR with his bike.

There are many reasons motorcyclists and bicyclists do such stupid things:
Some people like to annoy others - passive aggressiveness.

Some get a feeling of power & control by impeding traffic...."With my little bike, I can block a whole bunch of 4,000 lb. cars."

Attention Craving..."I'll force you to look at me & my cool motorcycle even if I have to make you angry to do it."

When people are in a group (like those idiots in the video) they will do incredibly stupid things that they wouldn't do individually. In a group, their stupidity feeds off each other.
I ride a bike & hope squids like these guys are shoved into ditches with enough broken bones to keep them off the roads.
It seems as though many cases where they harass drivers is these guys feel as though someone has interfered with their right to behave like douchebags. I had a minor disagreement with a similar moron once in Las Vegas, on the strip of all places. Little SOB decided that in the bumper to bumper walking pace traffic he just had to force him & his plastic UJM in front of my (brand new) car to change lanes. His buddies had just pulled that crap and I'd closed the door by the time tail end Charlie got there. It never escalated passed a heated exchange and ended when he realized that I was 6'3" & 240 and he was... well... maybe 5'6" & 150 and his squid buddies were several blocks away at this point.

In many parts of the US, pounding on some guys car window after terrorizing him for miles seems like a brilliant way to get one's self shot.
NRA Life Member

The hardest thing to explain is the glaringly evident which everybody had decided not to see. - Ayn Rand

Last edited by Overkill0084; 01-17-2015 at 05:25 PM.
WebleyFosbery38 Likes This 
Old 01-17-2015, 06:01 PM   #10
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 556 Times on 290 Posts
Likes Given: 127

Quote:
Originally Posted by Overkill0084 View Post
I ride a bike & hope squids like these guys are shoved into ditches with enough broken bones to keep them off the roads.

you mean, I'm not the only one?