Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rob Pincus on some discussed issues

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-13-2014, 10:56 PM   #1
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1122 Times on 785 Posts
Likes Given: 159

Default Rob Pincus on some discussed issues

He says it clear !

http://www.icetraining.info/open-carry-constitutional-carry-and-mandatory-gun-training/

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 03-13-2014, 11:40 PM   #2
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 20930 Times on 11889 Posts
Likes Given: 52474

yes he does! i happen to be right in line with his viewpoints and opinions.

i have seen a few of his training videos and like his common sense approach to training. i think he would serve well on the NRA board of directors. i hope he gets it.

thanks for sharing that G30.

Old 03-14-2014, 09:50 AM   #3
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1489 Times on 1007 Posts
Likes Given: 515

I like his words on open carry. There is a time and a place for open carry. Scaring old ladies ar Walmart or trying to drive a chain of pro second amendment coffee houses out of business is not helping us defend the second amendment.

I live in a small community. I have accidentally walked into a restaurant with a gun on my hip. When the owner looked at me in a funny way, I remembered my gun and took it back to the truck. No one was offended and we can still bring guns in the restaurant. Why can't our fellow gun owners exhibit the same amount of common sense. We shouldn't need open carry laws. Gun owners should have enough sense to know what is proper and acceptable.

Nothing in the affairs of men is worthy of great anxiety - Plato

Old 03-14-2014, 11:34 AM   #4
Podcast Host/ American Patriot/DAV!
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 3002 Times on 2041 Posts
Likes Given: 632

I'm a premium member on his site, and we interviewed him at SHOT...great Guy..very smart. And he has validated my Thoughts on Carry and Selection of a ED-CC Gun with his "Single Stack 9MM" video...and he told me at Shot, that 14 or 15 rounds and Up is a Battle Gun, 6-10 round guns are for Carry...

Sent from my iPad using Firearms Talk

Dr. Bill(Dr.Football)
CWO-4 US ARMY Ret./Med.
Proud to be a Soldier, Proud to be a Night Stalker!
The 160th Special Operations Aviation Regiment(S.O.A.R.) The Army's Taxi for Special Operators *NSDQ*