Rob Pincus Named to Board of Advisors of the US Concealed Carry Association
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Rob Pincus Named to Board of Advisors of the US Concealed Carry Association

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 08-03-2010, 02:30 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Rob Pincus Named to Board of Advisors of the US Concealed Carry Association

From: Rob Pincus named to Board of Advisors of the US Concealed Carry Association.

Rob Pincus has been named to the Board of Advisors for the US Concealed Carry Association.

This is Pincus’ first such appointment to such an board, though he has worked in the firearms and training industry as a consultant on various projects for many years.

Pincus joins the board of advisors with John Farnam, Marty Hayes, Bruce Siddle, Massod Ayoob, Tom Givens, Stig Rahm and Rob’s co-host on Outdoor Channel’s The Best Defense, Michael Bane.

“It is obviously a great compliment to be invited to serve on the board of USCCA,” says Pincus, “it will be great to work with the other advisors and the organization to educate and support the members while supporting the USCCA’s goals.”

The US Concealed Carry Association grew out of founder Tim Schmidt’s personal interest in owning and carrying firearms to defend his own family. Tim began by publishing Concealed Carry Magazine and only later realized that there was a need for more support and organization for others who were willing to carry a firearm to defend themselves. The association maintains a website with a significant amount of information of interest to anyone who carries a firearm for self defense. USCCA is fast growing organization, which has set a goal to reach 250,000 members by the end of 2011 . The organization continues to publish Concealed Carry Magazine and underwrites Armed American Radio. Pincus has written for CCM and frequently guest hosts AAR with Mark Walters.

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 08-03-2010, 02:38 PM   #2

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Thanks for the intel Jerry! Pincus is an excellent addition to the board, and I personally feel it has been long overdue.

How have you been brother? Business good, any movie contracts yet? Hired an agent?

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 08-03-2010, 02:45 PM   #3

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Thanks for the intel Jerry! Pincus is an excellent addition to the board, and I personally feel it has been long overdue.

How have you been brother? Business good, any movie contracts yet? Hired an agent?
Heya, Jack! Long time no chat!

Business has been way slow... but I've been more concerned with school, so I haven't been pushing a whole helluva lot. I've got just a few more months of police academy. I just transferred to an MP unit, so I have to reclass to MP... more schools and such.

I just got that article on Pincus in my email, and I thought I should share it with the rest of the board. I'm listening to the Armed American Radio show off their website, and Pincus is on the show. Good stuff!

-=Jerry A. Goodson=-

Tri-State Tactical
1010 N. Louise St.
Atlanta, Texas 75551
430-342-3376

http://www.3tactical.com

Old 08-03-2010, 02:55 PM   #4

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Damn good for you Jerry! I always personally felt you were LEO material. Keep up the pace, and continued best of luck, you will be throwing guys over hoods and cuffing them bad turds in no time brother!

Carry on!

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 08-03-2010, 03:09 PM   #5

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

I have trouble not saying "pingas" when I read his name. -_-

"This is my rifle, this is my gun." "This is for fighting, this is for fun." -Full Metal Jacket

"I joined the Navy to drink in foreign countries and fornicate." -unknown

Old 08-03-2010, 04:07 PM   #6
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Thanks for the info. It's good to see you Jerry.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams