Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > The Roast: Klaus Meets NGIB

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-10-2010, 12:50 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

Default The Roast: Klaus Meets NGIB

Guten Tag! Ich heisse Klaus von Austria, and I am here to ask the questions of all of you NGIBs out here!

It is always good to be visiting with you, when I'm not mastering my Jumpstyle dance, or making the sweet love to Naomi!

So NGIB, how are you loving the .45 GAP? I know you are the big Gaston Glock fan, ja?

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-10-2010, 12:57 PM   #2

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

As NGIB- Well I traded for one yesterday, but then saw a sweet little Sig Mosquito and a wrist rocket that I just HAD to trade for! I never even got a chance to shoot it, but it felt like a brick in my hand, so I traded it. I got this new bike that I ride around town...I goose the engine at all of the youngsters. I don't know why the laugh at me . Just because it's a little bike, and I'm like 6'4 doesn't mean you should laugh!

Old 09-10-2010, 12:58 PM   #3

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

(I have a bad feeling that a large man on a motorcycle is going to hunt me down with a bow...)

:

Old 09-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #4

Liked 21 Times on 7 Posts

Bring it Biatches!

Old 09-10-2010, 02:01 PM   #5

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Christ Klaus don't get me started on Glock again! I've already started something like 3 threads complaining about the Glock threads. I've gone so far as to suggest a whole separate forum just so I can stop seeing all these glock threads!

I don't have any time right now, I've got to go trade this sweet little bike I got this morning for a case of shamwows

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 09-10-2010, 02:11 PM   #6

Liked 2 Times on 1 Posts

Oh good grief! Didn't I just see you in the politics section ranting about conspiracies again? I'm so tired of all these noobs on here.

Yeah, the 45gap. Well, I've had 143 different guns that shoot that round and wasn't impressed with any of them, but I bought them all for $75 a piece and traded a used mop for one straight across.

Glocks are the worst! Pretty soon you'll be a fanboy starting 14 threads a day about how wonderful they are! I've traded for glocks, but I only like them when I trade for them and at no other time. I once traded a kel tec 380 for seven glocks and felt ripped off.

Good luck with that GAP round because I hate it, I hate you,I hate glocks,I hate religion,I hate politics, I hate all other opinions other than mine, and I hate fanboys!

If we were trapped on an island you better kill me the first night because by the second night you'd be wanting to kill yourself, you glock fanboy!!!

Old 09-10-2010, 02:22 PM   #7

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

But NGIB, Klaus is not understanding.

Klaus makes the wish to post something about Glocks in the Political section, this is very diesel, ja?

Old 09-10-2010, 02:41 PM   #8

Liked 3734 Times on 1824 Posts
Likes Given: 13269

Ok I'm back but I don't have the shamwows, on my way back i traded them for this,

mstudebakerthuglife.jpg

But I'm not keeping this. It's doesn't fit my neck right, it's clunky as all hell and it clashes with my pocket protector. It's about the most useless thing I've ever traded for. But I'm not worried, I've got some fool on a local forum who's willing to trade me a rimfife pistol straight up ... be back in a bit.

And dammit all Klaus, understand my English - NO MORE GLOCK THREADS!!!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 09-10-2010, 02:42 PM   #9

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3474 Times on 1607 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

I don't know what it is with this younger generation. Plastic this, tinfoil that. What the hell happened to just manning up and dealing with it.

Look Klaus, I am sure people think your a nice guy, I am just not one of them. In fact, I am getting the sense that you are here merely to troll the forum and stir the pot.

Let's get this straight. The Glock is a fine weapon for what it was designed to be. Cheap, reliable and in the hands of the unenlightened, which would certainly go hand in hand with your jumping jack dancing. What the hell is that about anyways? Real men dance with their feet on the floor, not as some homo tribute to the videos of NBA Jam.

Old 09-10-2010, 02:51 PM   #10

Liked 9 Times on 9 Posts

So, Klaus is taking it that you don't like the Glock, alles klar.

What gun does NGIB own that is diesel, and did not come from a building with 3 gold balls over the door?

Is Glock superior when killing the bowling pins?

Surely ist besser than the 1911.....ja?