Roadblocks in learning....aka old dog, new tricks - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Roadblocks in learning....aka old dog, new tricks

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-12-2010, 12:24 PM   #31
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Ma'am

Ma'am, consider another aspect? maybe?

Many come and visit the site, some, add a thought and are gone. Or, are they. Maybe the insecurity, ''or'' wanting to pick ones brains syndrome takes place. ( my sentence, intention, cover the spectrum)

I too, come here to learn, rarely do I post in the 'firearm postings', my reading almost every article, in every posting. (some??) Hopefully learning, reinforcing, reminding,

Do I have ?some? firearm knowledge! Do I enjoy reading others questions! Do I disagree from time to time!

Your questions, are thought invoking at many levels, your quest is apparent, you desire to learn, delightful

Your ability to convey

enjoy a moment, seeing how many times; it seems; the same question is asked over and over, and again, with different words/wording. It applies, to each individuals vocabulary, word thought, ability

What does it all mean, in the grand scheme we all have frustrations with ''speed" learning, grasping, enjoying

Now! if you were to read and think about my 'fragmented' sentence thoughts,

'maybe' you see, how important I think you are. You are not afraid, to speak clearly, about subject matters. you are not afraid to allow humanistic appeal in your thoughts. Please continue with your quest:

♥ Exercise daily - walk with the Lord!

Old 12-12-2010, 12:43 PM   #32
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 8655 Times on 5164 Posts
Likes Given: 11395

Quote:
Originally Posted by Neophyte1 View Post
Now! if you were to read and think about my 'fragmented' sentence thoughts
Thank you for the very kind message. I won't be deterred. I wanna learn about guns and I'm gonna learn about guns.

This sentence I quoted above brings to mind a comment. You have a very unique style of posting and using certain words. I think if I were to go to a "cooking and housekeeping" forum (ie, totally out of context with regards to guns) and you posted something there under a totally different user name, I WOULD KNOW IT WAS YOU. You certainly have a style that's all your own.