Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Road Trip (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/road-trip-26731/)

unknownhero82 05-03-2010 02:05 AM

Road Trip

Just wanted to thank Shihan and RugerShootinGal for inviting me down for the weekend. I had a blast shootin yesterday....we'll have to get together and do it again soon...i would post a range report but my paper shootin was terrible lol...i do have some pics of the can we shot...wasn't much left of the slaw tho lol:rolleyes:

unknownhero82 05-03-2010 02:13 AM

2 Attachment(s)
here's my "range report" lol the paper target is my ar...still tryin to finish sighting it in...and the mini keg was my dragnov, my 44mag, my 45, and i think Shihan hit it a few times too maybe...not sure lol

unknownhero82 05-03-2010 02:13 AM

sorry about the coleslaw on the target haha...mmm coleslaw and beer :D

Shihan 05-03-2010 02:32 AM

It was a good time. Fun shooting. We had a 5 gallon jug of old Cole Slaw. Cole Slaw flying in the air getting over everything.
Unknown has a really sweet reach out and touch you AR.

I am working on setting up a Pig picking/shootout.

For anyone in a decent driving distance. If anyone from in NC/SC/VA areas or further would want to drive down for the weekend.
I can get a good size pig and grill it out. We have a good place to shoot and can probably get 150yds out.
We can find plenty of stuff to shoot. Just let me know.

unknownhero82 05-03-2010 02:35 AM

lol yeah we can definitaly find/bring plenty to shoot at...5gallon bucket of coleslaw, mini keg of some bad beer....couple gallon jugs of water :D lol i'm gonna start stockin up on ammo for whichever weekend we pick to do this lol

skullcrusher 05-03-2010 02:47 AM

Heineken is bad beer? :eek::eek:

Shihan 05-03-2010 02:50 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 279678)
Heineken is bad beer? :eek::eek:

It was bad cause it was a couple months old. So it needed to be put to sleep.

unknownhero82 05-03-2010 02:50 AM

lol in my opinion it is...i like guiness, ying-ling, rolling rock, pbr, sam adams...ok so just about everything but heineken lol :o

Mr. Bluesky 05-03-2010 03:37 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Shihan (Post 279668)
It was a good time. Fun shooting. We had a 5 gallon jug of old Cole Slaw. Cole Slaw flying in the air getting over everything.
Unknown has a really sweet reach out and touch you AR.

I am working on setting up a Pig picking/shootout.

For anyone in a decent driving distance. If anyone from in NC/SC/VA areas or further would want to drive down for the weekend.
I can get a good size pig and grill it out. We have a good place to shoot and can probably get 150yds out.
We can find plenty of stuff to shoot. Just let me know.

The Michiganders really need to set up something like this. I would, but I don't think my dorm room would hold us all. =P

unknownhero82 05-03-2010 03:40 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Mr. Bluesky (Post 279696)
The Michiganders really need to set up something like this. I would, but I don't think my dorm room would hold us all. =P

probably not...but everyone might feel safer tho if you tried lol :D