RIP Paul Walker - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > RIP Paul Walker

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-01-2013, 05:45 PM   #21
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 71 Times on 48 Posts
Likes Given: 15

Yeah, sure. Of course, "we" all do stupid things from time-to-time.

I am not wrapped around a tree and toasted (yet).

If, in the future, I am that stupid, careless, or fail the risk analysis, feel free to point and giggle at my demise, I'd have deserved it.

He's just another Hollywood twit that would rather have his fun than tend to his family. I do feel sorry for his daughter, she probably deserved a better father.

Old 12-01-2013, 05:53 PM   #22
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21327 Times on 12100 Posts
Likes Given: 53138

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmac View Post

If, in the future, I am that stupid, careless, or fail the risk analysis, feel free to point and giggle at my demise, I'd have deserved it.

He's just another Hollywood twit that would rather have his fun than tend to his family. I do feel sorry for his daughter, she probably deserved a better father.
must be really hard for you to have some compassion and sympathy for others.

some Hollywood twit, who would rather have fun? seriously? he was on his way to a charity event. he was actually one of those actors who gave of his time and money to help people out, unlike most actors in Hollywood.

i feel sad for you, being such a selfish and bitter person that you are.
People Like This 
Old 12-01-2013, 06:13 PM   #23

Liked 374 Times on 248 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmac
Yeah, sure. Of course, "we" all do stupid things from time-to-time. I am not wrapped around a tree and toasted (yet). If, in the future, I am that stupid, careless, or fail the risk analysis, feel free to point and giggle at my demise, I'd have deserved it. He's just another Hollywood twit that would rather have his fun than tend to his family. I do feel sorry for his daughter, she probably deserved a better father.

I'm not one to care when some famous person dies. It usually pisses me off when people get so upset about somebody they have never met or spoken to. so the fact that FAMOUS Paul walker is dead doesnt concern me in the least bit. I dont even really have the right to be upset. It would be offensive to him and his to pretend like i knew him. BUT what is sad (going off we think we know) is that a man who was coming back from a charity event to help raise money for typhoon victims, died helplessly in the passenger seat of a car. Now unless this was a driver ed Porsche, he had no control over this vehicle. You don't jump out of a car that was possibly flying down the road. How do you know he didn't say, "hey man cut it out". Were you in the car? How about before you pass judgement, you wait until the FACTS come out. Mmkay pumpkin?

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

People Like This 
Old 12-01-2013, 06:17 PM   #24
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Well, save it. I was an EMT and Corpsman; I seen a lot and heard the excuses. Would you be less warm & fuzzy if they'd have departed their path and hit a wagon full of children? I'll wait to see how the investigation goes. Exactly how does a fairly new Carrara decides to kiss a tree? Excessive speed, no doubt. Drugs or alcohol, maybe.
It's all fun until someone is injured or dead.

If they find a deer carcass nearby, I'll reconsider.

Last edited by scottmac; 12-01-2013 at 06:21 PM.
MisterMcCool Likes This 
Old 12-01-2013, 06:20 PM   #25

Liked 561 Times on 371 Posts

Did someone really say great actor??

Old 12-01-2013, 06:27 PM   #26
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by TheSadPanda
I'm not one to care when some famous person dies. It usually pisses me off when people get so upset about somebody they have never met or spoken to. so the fact that FAMOUS Paul walker is dead doesnt concern me in the least bit. I dont even really have the right to be upset. It would be offensive to him and his to pretend like i knew him. BUT what is sad (going off we think we know) is that a man who was coming back from a charity event to help raise money for typhoon victims, died helplessly in the passenger seat of a car. Now unless this was a driver ed Porsche, he had no control over this vehicle. You don't jump out of a car that was possibly flying down the road. How do you know he didn't say, "hey man cut it out". Were you in the car? How about before you pass judgement, you wait until the FACTS come out. Mmkay pumpkin?
I'll go way out on a limb and say he probably knew the driver, the driver's habits, and the likelihood of the driver's impairment, If any.

So, stuff yer pumpkin, he had other options.

Old 12-01-2013, 06:30 PM   #27

Liked 374 Times on 248 Posts
Likes Given: 59

Quote:
Originally Posted by scottmac
Well, save it. I was an EMT and Corpsman; I seen a lot and heard the excuses. Would you be less warm & fuzzy if they'd have departed their path and hit a wagon full of children? I'll wait to see how the investigation goes. Exactly how does a fairly new Carrara decides to kiss a tree? Excessive speed, no doubt. If they find a deer carcass nearby, I'll reconsider.
You didn't wait until the investigation was over, which is why you look like a total prick right now. I bet as an EMT and corpsman you saw a lot of innocent people die? Scratch that, it wasn't a question. I know you did. Exactly when did passengers start driving the car? Last time i checked the driver drove the car. Who would have thought i was sitting on the wrong side of the car this whole time?! I guess by your logic the passengers were at fault for the Titanic sinking? Seems a bit ridiculous doesnt it?!

PS- i was an EMT too, but I couldn't do it for very long. Wanna know why? It wasn't the blood, guts, death, alcohol, or drugs. It was because of the people i had to work with. They had become humans with no compassion for life anymore. I dont know your story and i dont care. But I suggest you take a look at the message you are sending right now.

"You know what happens to men who go looking for blood? They find it." - Kind Old Man

People Like This 
Old 12-01-2013, 06:34 PM   #28
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 3 reviews

Liked 211 Times on 183 Posts
Likes Given: 63

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak View Post
Did someone really say great actor??
I did. To me he was one.
Old 12-01-2013, 06:38 PM   #29
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21327 Times on 12100 Posts
Likes Given: 53138

Quote:
I'll go way out on a limb and say he probably knew the driver, the driver's habits, and the likelihood of the driver's impairment, If any.

So, stuff yer pumpkin, he had other options.
you are sure real quick to judge others. must be hard being so perfect like you are.

i am done with any responses to your remarks, because it would be wasting my time in trying to think you have any intelligent remarks to make about this.

RIP Paul Walker.

Old 12-01-2013, 07:19 PM   #30
Crazy Azz Redneck
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1179 Times on 678 Posts
Likes Given: 568

Quote:
Darwin wins again. No great loss; just another Hollywood schmuck dying stupidly. Passenger ... Ok, sure ... But he could have had the driver slow down or get out of the car ( or not get on the car if the driver was impaired).
How many other idiots, inspired by his movies, screwed themselves driving dangerously.
Any death is tragic to the friends and family, but stupid people die in stupid ways, and that's not necessarily a Bad Thing.
Hopefully someone else can learn from this and save themselves and their friends and family the pain and grief.
Quote:

Quote:
Well, save it. I was an EMT and Corpsman; I seen a lot and heard the excuses. Would you be less warm & fuzzy if they'd have departed their path and hit a wagon full of children? I'll wait to see how the investigation goes. Exactly how does a fairly new Carrara decides to kiss a tree? Excessive speed, no doubt. Drugs or alcohol, maybe.
It's all fun until someone is injured or dead.

If they find a deer carcass nearby, I'll reconsider.
While I have seen some of his movies,for you to have your head stuck so far up your A$$ when it comes to even looking at the facts of the accident,and then to spurt your BS on this forum,I will officially give you the FTF A$$HOLE of the YEAR Award.
You completely earn it for your highly thought out commits on someones tragic death.
I can understand how you "WAS" an EMT with your way of thinking.

Lifetime Member-
NRA
Texas State Rifle Association
North American Hunting Club

People Like This