RIP my brother - Page 3

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > RIP my brother

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-15-2009, 12:50 AM   #21
WDB
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts

Gods speed Brian and Semper Fi Captin. I don't know if you were a Marine but know you were my bother and I miss you, your nation will miss you. You will not be forgoten.

Old 03-15-2009, 01:58 AM   #22

Liked 16 Times on 12 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Sorry to hear that sir, my prayers are with his family, friends and his unit.

"This is not about land or money...but the one thing that no man should never be able to take from another man: the freedom to make his own choices about his life, where he'll live, how he'll live, how he'll raise his family. "

William Travis, The Alamo: 13 Days to Glory

Old 03-15-2009, 01:42 PM   #23

Liked 1 Times on 1 Posts

Then I heard the voice of the Lord saying “Whom shall I send? And who will go for us?
And I said, “Here am I. Send Me!”
Isaiah 6:8

Rest In Peace

Article II: A Well Regulated Militia, Being Necessary To The Security Of A Free State, The Right Of The People To Keep And Bear Arms, Shall Not Be Infringed.

Article IV: The Right Of The People To Be Secure In There Persons, Houses, Papers, And Effects, Against Unreasonable Search And Seizures, Shall Not Be Violated, And No Warants Shall Issue, But Upon Probable Cause, Supported By Oath Or Affirmation, And Particulary Describing The Place To Be Searched, And The Persons Or Things To Be Seized.