RIP America
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > RIP America

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 11-05-2008, 05:06 AM   #1
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Default RIP America

It was good knowing you old girl. I hope to see you again some day.

:Poursbeeronthecurb:

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 11-05-2008, 05:16 AM   #2

Default Yep. It's over.

Prepare to be under seige in a very few, short months. Joe Biden, one of the assault weapons ban authors, will be pushing hard for new gun control legislation. And Ms Peolsi, with new incoming Democrat freshmen will be very pleased to give him what he wants. Mr Obama has vowed to sign any gun control legislation sent to his desk.

Taxes are going up also. So buy whatever you can RIGHT NOW. Your money will not be worth **** in a few months anyway.

Fire everyone in Congress NOW.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:21 AM   #3

So much for me wanting to buy an AR 15. I guess I will forever be stuck with my 9x19mm pistol and low cap mags.

Old 11-05-2008, 05:49 AM   #4

Liked 5 Times on 5 Posts

Old 11-05-2008, 06:41 AM   #5
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7 Times on 5 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by allmons View Post
Prepare to be under seige in a very few, short months. Joe Biden, one of the assault weapons ban authors, will be pushing hard for new gun control legislation. And Ms Peolsi, with new incoming Democrat freshmen will be very pleased to give him what he wants. Mr Obama has vowed to sign any gun control legislation sent to his desk.

Taxes are going up also. So buy whatever you can RIGHT NOW. Your money will not be worth **** in a few months anyway.

Pelosi is a child of California, you don't have to tell me about the harm she can do.

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoHandRevy View Post
So much for me wanting to buy an AR 15. I guess I will forever be stuck with my 9x19mm pistol and low cap mags.
You need to buy it now. Don't bull****, don't hem and haw. If you can find any possible way, you need to go buy it now. You may very well need it in the next few years.

"'Did you ever wonder why we had to run for shelter when the promise of a brave new world unfurled beneath a clear blue sky? "
Roger Waters

Vote freedom, join the Libertarian Party.

Old 11-05-2008, 09:59 AM   #6
bkt

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by TwoHandRevy View Post
If you want one, go buy one. Now. At least buy a stripped lower.

Old 11-05-2008, 01:14 PM   #7

Caroline Mc Carthy (sp?) of NY, who is monomaniacial about gun control, has had a gun control bill waiting for years. It will be passed and signed within days of 20 Jan '09. You will astounded at what is in that bill. It makes D.C look like a fanatical defender of the 2A.

Things will get ugly fast.

Old 11-05-2008, 02:23 PM   #8

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Anyone got the over/under betting line on how fast a new AWB will be introduced?

This is gonna suck. But, the "People" voted for change. Let's see if the change they get is going to be the one they want.

Got myself a new signature just for the occassion after some research last night, which was a 6 Mojito evening by the way.

JD

Old 11-05-2008, 02:28 PM   #9

...As for my sword & spear, we will serve the Throne, but NEVER the man who sits upon it....

Paraphrased from Achilles

Which book (chapter) and whose translation?

Old 11-05-2008, 02:50 PM   #10

Quote:
Originally Posted by Northwoods View Post
Caroline Mc Carthy (sp?) of NY, who is monomaniacial about gun control, has had a gun control bill waiting for years. It will be passed and signed within days of 20 Jan '09. You will astounded at what is in that bill. It makes D.C look like a fanatical defender of the 2A.

Things will get ugly fast.
And do you want to know why ?

The short answer is Obama will want to be able to point to what he has done by some point in the spring or early summer of 2009 and he knows damn good and well he can't just snap his fingers and create jobs "That have often left because of the Democrats henchmen the EPA over the last several decades" , stop foreclosures , or end the war .

Even if he knows the gun law/Bill he signs will be overturned by the Supreme Court he will pass it just so he can say he "did something" , expect allot of Bills like this because he knows a Constitutional challenge usually takes a year or more to get to the Court and by then he hopes something else will hold the publics attention .

As far as ever seeing our America again forget it , we wont live that long . the Phoenix that is rising out of the ashes isn't one of Freedom , intelligence , education and the Rule of law , it is the rule of the animals , anarchy , violence and mob rule that was voted in on Tuesday .

The fools that voted for it will soon find themselves at the mercy of those they put in power being robbed , raped and killed with no one to turn to for help .

Watching news this morning that stupid B Cokie Roberts was laughing about how the White men still think they're the majority and said "Well guess what you're not" I doubt she'll be laughing in a couple of years when crimes against whites skyrockets to unprecedented levels in this country as it did in South Africa after the end of Apartheid and the birth of communism there .

Want to call me a Racist ?

By all means go ahead , but before you do name one Nation that is run by Blacks that is as prosperous , peaceful with educational levels as high as Americas use to be before we started electing them to positions of power and making excuses for and accepting their ignorance and illiteracy here .

Have any doubt as to their rates of ignorance and Illiteracy ?

Try reading this

http://www.city-journal.org/2008/18_3_african_american_awakening.html

Even the few Blacks that ARE educated "Bill Cosby" agree about their problems and the fact that they are the only ones to blame for them .

Blacks aren't raising themselves up they are pulling us down to their level and the election is the most glaring proof if it .