Right The Wrong ! - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Right The Wrong !

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-01-2014, 12:49 AM   #11
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 475 Times on 346 Posts
Likes Given: 156

I am glad things were not what you originally presumed,, we can all jump the gun, then feel 2 inches high when we find out we screwed up,, it is a nice looking rig,, kudos to the maker,, enjoy using it.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:01 AM   #12
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21724 Times on 12314 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Dango, you have class, as well as character.

people could learn alot from you sir.

Old 07-01-2014, 02:14 AM   #13
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2606 Times on 1273 Posts
Likes Given: 1300

Dango,

Glad it worked out! And as we know, things are not always as we perceive. I had a Bobcat being taxidermied in Texas some time back. Wondered about it as well, since I finally got it this year two years later. Found out the taxidermist had been is a serious auto accident during that time frame and nearly died after being hit in an Interstate accident thrown across the medium and hit two more times by other vehicles in his pickup truck. Thank God He is lucky to be alive and doing fairly well today! To the point he finished the mount this year in May while I was in Amarillo. But until I found out I though I also had been ripped off and ignored! So I fully understand S*** Happens and probably something similar in your case! Thanks for the information and have the upmost respect for you as well as Texas Woodworker if he is the one you were referring to. He has been with us for quite a while!
Great Outcome!

The Constitution is not an instrument for the Government to restrain the people. It is an instrument for the people to restrain the Government!
*Patrick Henry

Today, we need a nation of Minutemen, citizens who are not only prepared to take arms, but citizens who regard the preservation of freedom as the basic purpose of their daily life and who are willing to consciously work and sacrifice for that freedom."

-- John F. Kennedy

People Like This