This is ridiculous-stupid Hooters - Page 2
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > This is ridiculous-stupid Hooters

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 05-21-2010, 01:56 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1424 Times on 808 Posts
Likes Given: 1290

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
the one and only time I was in one. I had a hard time keeping my food down. Mine for some reason has a deflated muffin top hanging out of her shirt over the top of her shorts and it swayed as she walked. GROSS...............
Brett, you really need to visit a Hooters with a good manager!

Come on down to South Florida and your food isn't what you will have a hard time keeping down!

http://i1060.photobucket.com/albums/...ps18cfbeae.jpg

Get her dirty, then clean her so she starts to respect you. When her trust is complete, she will serve you well for a lifetime!

"...if doves shot back, there wouldn't be a need for a bag limit."
- orangello

Old 05-21-2010, 01:59 PM   #12
Retired
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3114 Times on 1789 Posts
Likes Given: 1326

For some reason, the smell of fried food does not act as an aphrodisiac for me.

Amendment II:
"A well regulated Militia, being necessary to the security of a free State, the right of the people to keep and bear Arms, shall not be infringed."

Life Member NRA
Life Member NAHC
Former President of the ECPT (Eifel Combat Pistol Team)

Old 05-21-2010, 02:22 PM   #13

Liked 36 Times on 30 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by danf_fl View Post
For some reason, the smell of fried food does not act as an aphrodisiac for me.
You own glocks too don't you?

Old 05-21-2010, 05:31 PM   #14
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 5734 Times on 3360 Posts
Likes Given: 4877

I had a friend who went through the training & whatnot to be a Hooters girl. They ended up not keeping her on after the opening night. They blamed a semi-visible boob tat she has. I think they may have realized that, though she is very cute, very flirty, quite tidy around the house, and a real sweetheart, she isn't the brightest bulb on the tree. She was about 5'1" & around 100 pounds (max). She later took a job at a strip joint to keep a friend company & get a ton of free drinks. She seemed to really enjoy working there; apparently, guys will listen to whatever you want to chat about for hours when you are a hot, semi-naked chick. Great chick, IMO.

I have been to several Hooters restaurants and have never had a bad experience. Their lil outfits are MUCH less revealing than most of what passes for beachwear nowadays. I have never had poor service or bad food at a Hooters, but the only meat item i ordered was the steamed clams. The only complaint i've had was that the location in Daytona Beach FL was out of the commemorative shot glass when i did the dare shot (tequilla, beer, and a raw oyster).

Quote:
Originally Posted by cpttango30 View Post
You own glocks too don't you?
LOL! Good one.

Dead Bears, the only good kind.

Old 05-21-2010, 07:28 PM   #15
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 702 Times on 388 Posts
Likes Given: 729

That's probably why I couldn't get a job there. Oh yeah and the being a dude thing.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.

Old 05-21-2010, 08:13 PM   #16

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Keep trying DKU

Texas man sues to become a Hooters girl

By Chris V. Thangham.

Texas man sues to become a Hooters girl

A Texas man has filed a lawsuit against Hooters restaurant for not allowing men to work as waiters in the popular restaurant chain.
Nikolai Grushevski from Corpus Christi, Texas, has filed this lawsuit against Hooters seeking unspecified damages.
The lawsuit filed at the Federal court in Corpus Christi claims the following:
"Hooters tries to circumvent the law by referring to its waiters as 'Hooters Girls.' Hooters is wrong...Just as Southwest Airlines attempted nearly three decades ago with stewardesses, the waiter's position addressed herein is being limited to females by an employer '...who merely wishes to exploit female sexuality as a marketing tool to attract customers and insure profitability.'"
Grushevski filed this lawsuit after he tried to apply for a “Hooters Girls” job at a local restaurant. The manager told him that Hooters doesn’t hire men as waiters. Grushevski says in the suit that he is offended by the decision and wants Hooters to give the same rights to men as a food server.
A similar suit was filed against Hooters in 1997, when seven men from Chicago filed a $2-million claim against Hooters for not making the kitchen staff and bartender “gender neutral.” Hooters paid the damages and reversed their policy, but in this case they are not willing to change their stance.
Hooters spokeswoman, Alexis Aleshire responded to media questions in an email, saying one must be a woman in order to be a Hooters Girl.
Mike McNeil, vice president of marketing for Hooters of America, issued the following comment, which was enclosed in Aleshire’s email:
"The good news is that when this happened the last time, Hooters benefitted from an avalanche of positive publicity and public support for keeping Hooters Girls, well, girls. If we lose this go around, you can next expect hairy legged guys in the Rockettes to line up and male models in the Sports Illustrated swimsuit issue. You wonder why people just can't leave good things alone."

Old 05-21-2010, 08:54 PM   #17
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2026 Times on 1184 Posts
Likes Given: 4320

Last time the wife and I fest at Hooters was in Germany in 2007/2008 time frame, the food (9/11 wings) was good, the beer was better. Hooters, you had some American ladies training the European ladies. The best part was when the wife decide to accidentally sample a 9/11 wing OMG! I was laughing non-stop!

I am a glock owner; but, I love the deep fried chicken wings!

Old 05-21-2010, 09:14 PM   #18

Liked 859 Times on 342 Posts
Likes Given: 1687

H ungry
O afs
O gle
T remendously
E ndowed
R estauarant
S taff

Old 05-21-2010, 11:48 PM   #19
Lifetime Supporting Member
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png

Liked 469 Times on 258 Posts
Likes Given: 3

Well, no matter what you all say, as for me and my son, we shall continue to eat wings and ogle the waitstaff.
img00071-20091003-1900.jpgimg00072-20091003-1909.jpg
n1103628810_30220536_866.jpg

Old 05-22-2010, 12:32 AM   #20

Liked 2033 Times on 1118 Posts
Likes Given: 1351

I have never been in a hooters. And I never will. I agree that it is wrong to treat women as objects. I have had skinny people and heavy people work for me. As long as they take care of themselves and look professional I simply base my decisions on thier job performance.

Romans 1:16 I am not ashamed of the gospel, because it is the power of God for the salvation of everyone who believes: first for the Jew, then for the Gentile.