Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   This is ridiculous-stupid Hooters (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/ridiculous-stupid-hooters-27399/)

skullcrusher 05-21-2010 02:48 AM

This is ridiculous-stupid Hooters

If anybody has been to a Hooters (bad, bad food) in a non-major city, this gal would be the top tip getter. I don't care for the restaurant, but usually they do well with the help. (stay away from Dayton, Ohio Hooters :eek:)

Hooters Forcing 132-lb. Waitress to Lose Weight - Lemondrop.com

5'8" and 132#'s. I don't think there was one server in Dayton that was under 160.

Shihan 05-21-2010 03:15 AM

1 Attachment(s)
Well, she is filling that shirt out a little bit and some stretch in the shorts.:D
Attachment 14684
I am only kidding. I once had a pregnant Hooters waitress as a server.
I think it maybe a Store thing and not a Corporate thing. I have been in a lot of Hooters and I have seen some that should have not been Hooters Girls.

RugerShootinGal 05-21-2010 03:18 AM

Well I think they all need a double cheeseburger!!!!!:D They are delicious

Gatekeeper 05-21-2010 03:20 AM

Wow! She's a big one:rolleyes:

skullcrusher 05-21-2010 03:27 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Gatekeeper (Post 288062)
Wow! She's a big one:rolleyes:

Yea, no kidding. I think I could work some of that off of her? LOL

Gojubrian 05-21-2010 04:11 AM

Well, what do you expect? Hooters specifically uses women as objects of pleasure to the eye to sell their crappy food. It's a shame that alot of women in this country are merely seen as sex objects, others are marrying other women, ans some are just she-woman man haters focusing on their careers to be bosses to men.

Women are to be revered,respected,cared for, and loved. hooters does the opposite.

DrumJunkie 05-21-2010 04:21 AM

I am one of the few people I know that has never been inside of a Hooters. I just don't care for the idea much. I have had takeout form a couple. Wasn't very good. I guess with a bunch of skinny servers they don't have to worry about them taking any food :rolleyes: I like pretty women..Hell..I like all women!!

But I'm with Goju on this one.

skullcrusher 05-21-2010 04:28 AM

I agree that Hooters has crappy food. I don't agree that they exploit women. It's not like they are taking women off the street and making them work at Hooters. Keep in mind that the women that work there want to work there.

Gojubrian 05-21-2010 06:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by skullcrusher (Post 288084)
I agree that Hooters has crappy food. I don't agree that they exploit women. It's not like they are taking women off the street and making them work at Hooters. Keep in mind that the women that work there want to work there.

That doesn't mean they are not being exploited. They know they can make good tips there,so they do it. Just like strippers don't do it for the enjoyment, they do it for the money. This is exploitation.

I'll leave this one alone. I could go into all kinds of tizzies about things of this nature alive and well in our country. Sex,just as in Rome, is our biggest weakness and will be this countries downfall. :(

cpttango30 05-21-2010 10:44 AM

the one and only time I was in one. I had a hard time keeping my food down. Mine for some reason has a deflated muffin top hanging out of her shirt over the top of her shorts and it swayed as she walked. GROSS...............