You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

RFI Ireland

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-18-2017, 10:49 PM   #41
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7404 Times on 3642 Posts
Likes Given: 2321

The roundabouts were fine, except the giant ones with the stoplights in them. I had to circle the roundabouts twice to make my exit occasionally.
The roads were very nice, as in very well kept and paved, however they were extremely narrow on every road outside of the main highways like the M1.
It's very nerve wracking to have to pull off the road, while on a cliff, so a semi can pass you.
I did clip a stone wall, and end up kissing a few curbs (it's no wonder the rental agencies won't insure the tires).
I did open the passenger door a few times and jump in, only to realize I was on the wrong side.
And twice I took a turn and pulled into the far right lane only to realize my mistake.
No incidents though.
However, the parking spaces are like two times smaller than the car I drove.
It was an experience driving out there for sure.

Galatians 5:22-23

Pray for the hundreds of thousands of innocent people being killed by Islam across the world.
Balota Likes This