Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Revolution TV series (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/revolution-tv-series-95756/)

robocop10mm 08-20-2013 06:38 PM

Revolution TV series

For those who follw this show, you may know the new season will be shot in Texas. Presumably this season will be set in the Texas Republic. I am pocketing a little extra cash working on the set today. Not very interesting, yet. All an inside "bar" scene so far today.

I worked on the new Transformers a little while back. That was fun and lucrative!

mountainman13 08-20-2013 06:53 PM

Very cool.

JW357 08-20-2013 07:05 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm
For those who follw this show, you may know the new season will be shot in Texas. Presumably this season will be set in the Texas Republic. I am pocketing a little extra cash working on the set today. Not very interesting, yet. All an inside "bar" scene so far today.

I worked on the new Transformers a little while back. That was fun and lucrative!

I've never heard of the show. Does it put us in a bad light?

robocop10mm 08-20-2013 07:18 PM

Set in the future. Electricity no longer works. Everything has gone back to a medievil standard. Neutral on gun rights.

JW357 08-20-2013 08:00 PM

Interesting. I might have to look it up.

SSGSF 08-20-2013 08:06 PM

Quote:

I heard it is being filmed in Bartlett .
I worked on the first season of Friday Night Lights.

orangello 08-20-2013 08:08 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by robocop10mm (Post 1341216)

Interesting!

Were you Barricade perchance? ;)

Fathead00 08-20-2013 10:49 PM

Quote:

Me and ZG watch that show. We really like watching it.

bluez 08-20-2013 10:53 PM

Does anyone have a link? Which channel(s) show it?

lastrebel70 08-20-2013 10:59 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by bluez (Post 1341458)
Does anyone have a link? Which channel(s) show it?

It's on NBC. It's actually the only show I watch on the station.