Reverse Phonebook? - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Reverse Phonebook?

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-10-2009, 02:13 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Quote:
Originally Posted by gregs887 View Post
I tried the white pages one and also google, but since its a cell phone all they are giving me is somewhere in Santa Barbra? Long story short my girlfriend has been getting calls from a restricted number (tried *69, no go) and the other night she got a note on her car saying how hot she was (well she is ) and asking her to text/call her. Are there any sites out there that will do a cell phone lookup for free? All the ones I've found are garbage so far. Thanks guys

Leave anther note on her car that says

"Smile, I'm her boyfriend (Target Acquired)"

haha throw in a laser pointer and it will seal the deal

On anther note if you ever get the guys license plate you can call the police department and tell them you found a license plate on the road and would like to return it. In my experience they gave me the address of the house and did not even ask for my name. This may call for Surveillance though.

Or try this http://www.trapcall.com/

Last edited by LtpLegend; 06-10-2009 at 02:31 PM.