Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Reverse Phonebook? (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/reverse-phonebook-14625/)

gregs887 06-09-2009 05:20 AM

Reverse Phonebook?

Hey guys, I was wondering if any of you hackers knew how to get information on someone from just a cell phone number?

cpttango30 06-09-2009 10:36 AM

google it. You would be surprised some of the info you can get.

greenr19 06-09-2009 09:00 PM

whitepages.com has a reverse look-up tab

7.62 Man 06-09-2009 09:50 PM

I have used it a few times.
I had a guy calling my daughter she said she got to know him on her My Space page. I wouldn't mind if he talked to her, but he would just call and listen to us say hello, Hello, HELLO then he would hang up.
So I checked the caller ID, got his #, used reverse look-up to get his real name & address, I got on yahoo maps and got a hybrid satellite map view of the top of his house. Then sent all the info to his e-mail address off of his My Space page.:D
You know he has never called again.:eek:
I bet every time he goes out of his house he looks up to see if I'm watching.ROFL

skullcrusher 06-09-2009 09:58 PM

Yeah, 7.62 man, you gotta watch that stuff. Too many freaks out there these days. :eek:

LtpLegend 06-09-2009 10:36 PM

Haha 7.62 well played!

"Cleanin' This Gun" by Rodney Atkins

Good thing I have a back round in computers because My children won't know what internet is until they move out haha. Or maybe I can just get them interested in more healthy outdoor activities. Seriously though Myspace scares me its like registering guns for gun control only its people and public.

gregs887 06-10-2009 02:30 AM

I tried the white pages one and also google, but since its a cell phone all they are giving me is somewhere in Santa Barbra? Long story short my girlfriend has been getting calls from a restricted number (tried *69, no go) and the other night she got a note on her car saying how hot she was (well she is ;)) and asking her to text/call her. Are there any sites out there that will do a cell phone lookup for free? All the ones I've found are garbage so far. Thanks guys :cool:

WDB 06-10-2009 03:38 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by gregs887 (Post 115167)
I tried the white pages one and also google, but since its a cell phone all they are giving me is somewhere in Santa Barbra? Long story short my girlfriend has been getting calls from a restricted number (tried *69, no go) and the other night she got a note on her car saying how hot she was (well she is ;)) and asking her to text/call her. Are there any sites out there that will do a cell phone lookup for free? All the ones I've found are garbage so far. Thanks guys :cool:

Best for free is the police, if your girl is being stalked give it to the PD they will bust his nut. Other option is your going to have to pay one of the sites to get more info. The question is what would you do with the info you get? Give it to the PD they will shake this person up and put it on paper there is an issue. It will cost you nothing and having the PD show up at his home is priceless. Your GF will have to file the complaint and she should come off as distressed with the calls and note.

Brother if she isn't up to it all I can say is she knows who he is and likes the attention. No disrespect meant.

gregs887 06-10-2009 05:19 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by WDB (Post 115181)
Brother if she isn't up to it all I can say is she knows who he is and likes the attention. No disrespect meant.

None taken my friend. She actually filed a report this afternoon so we'll see what happens.

WDB 06-10-2009 06:19 AM

Great news, the PD will have to take action. I'm happy you and yours will be safe. If she filed the report she will get a priority response if the guy calls or shows up. I expect your much like me and would of rather handled this on your own but best to let the PD deal with it. Keep your GF close and let the system work. When they find the guy enjoy when he is sentence, not as fun as knee capping him all the same he will have a record for the crime and you and yours are safe. Even more you will know who he is and if he shows up after you can deal with him and be in far better standing.