Respond to Parents magazine & Joe Biden

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Respond to Parents magazine & Joe Biden

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 02-22-2013, 03:28 PM   #1
FAA licensed bugsmasher
FTF_SUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2230 Times on 1204 Posts
Likes Given: 802

Default Respond to Parents magazine & Joe Biden

I suggest that we let Parents Magazine know just how idiotic our VP's recommendations on self defense are. Here is the link to the story on their website. I think it would be particularly appropriate for any instructors on here to chime in.

http://www.parents.com/blogs/parents-news-now/2013/02/19/must-read/vice-president-joe-biden-addresses-gun-safety-questions-in-facebook-town-hall-with-parents-magazine/comment-page-1/#comment-21775

Here is my comment:

Quote:
DO NOT follow the Vice President’s advice. What he recommends is illegal in nearly all circumstances, and it violates all tenets of firearms safety.
Parents magazine should remove this immediately. Leaving it up is tantamount to recommending illegal and unsafe gun practices.
Keep your comments civil and to the point.

Scott

Quote:
If you're not representing Jesus in a way that makes people want to hang out with you, you're doing it wrong.
Quote:
Those who refuse to participate in politics shall be governed by their inferiors. -Plato
Join the NRA

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 02-22-2013, 03:37 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 271 Times on 153 Posts
Likes Given: 193

Seems like a huge waste of time. I highly doubt I will change their opinions and I know for a fact that they can't change mine.

”The world is filled with violence. Because criminals carry guns, we decent law-abiding citizens should also have guns. Otherwise they will win and the decent people will lose.”
~James Earl Jones