Resolutions - Page 3
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Resolutions

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-27-2013, 02:31 AM   #21
disappointed & disgusted, But DETERMINED...
FTF_LIFETIMESUPPORTER.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3164 Times on 2149 Posts
Likes Given: 689

Quote:
Originally Posted by chloeshooter
I resolve to be actively involved in getting the Governor and Senator from my state (Mark Dayton and Al Franken) thrown out of office by any legal means** necessary in November of 2014. I don't mean just vote - I mean do all I can to insure others vote accordingly. I am tired of these libtard clowns as they are very bad for my state and my country! **even though Franken committed voter fraud, I'll play by the rules
What? You don't think Al Frankenstein is Funny? Seriously, I don't think he's ever been funny or talented. He probably stopped earning money on the "circut" and that's why he became a politician....

I resolve this year to: 1)loose the last of my excess weight( I'm down to 236 from 372 this past January), I have between 30-35 to go.
2) bust my Azz to make the Podcast the best in it's Genre.
3) spend more time taking Noobs shooting.
4) shoot more Guns I have never shot before...
5) shoot and buy more 22's
6) plan vacations(Cruises) for my wife and I to take in late 14/early 15, and in 2016 to Alaska for our 10Th Annv.
7) hike to the two tallest Mtn. Tops in my local area, Mingus Mtn.(elev. 7023ft.) and San Francisco peak in Flagstaff(elev. 12,273)
8) go back to the Petrified Nat'l Forest Pk., and to Zion and Arches in Utah, and rent a pontoon boat on Lake Powell & Lake Havasu

Of course, none of this has been discussed with the Boss yet.....

"The difference between a successful person and others is not a lack of strength, not a lack of knowledge, but rather in a lack of will." Vince Lombardi

"No One, and I MEAN NO ONE Craps on me and Gets away with it!!! Those days are gone...

Last edited by DrFootball; 12-27-2013 at 02:47 AM.
People Like This