Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/)
-   The Club House (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/)
-   -   Resolutions (http://www.firearmstalk.com/forums/f12/resolutions-101993/)

Mercator 12-26-2013 01:46 AM

Resolutions

I resolve not to use the following post props...

5. As I stated previously. Problem: Sounds puff.
4. Your mileage may vary. Problem: It always does.
3. In the end, it's up to you. Problem: It always is.
2. To say this you must be that. Problem: Presumption fails.
1. You will thank me later. Problem: Let the person decide.

gr8oldguy 12-26-2013 02:16 AM

I'm old enough to know that any resolution I make at midnight on January 1st will be broken by 3 seconds after midnight on January 1st. Therefore, I resolve to make no resolutions. Happy new year to all.

dango 12-26-2013 07:16 AM

I resolve to be a better person , more understanding , just more betterer..,!:)

AR10 12-26-2013 08:06 AM

I will try to buy fewer Glocks in 2014.

Jagermeister 12-26-2013 08:10 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by AR10 (Post 1467456)
I will try to buy fewer Glocks in 2014.

How about buying German guns this year.:cool:

DrFootball 12-26-2013 08:35 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by Jagermeister
How about buying German guns this year.:cool:

OK,..I'd Love to when H&K drops their prices a bit! I'd Like about 4 of em,..But I want them to Bring Back the H&K P4 Convertible,..and I want a P7-13 Squeeze Cocker...

kfox75 12-26-2013 09:53 AM

My resolutions will all be broken within 12 hours of me making them, so I will set my standards really low this year. i resolve to:

1. gain weight
2. smoke, drink, and swear more.
3. Be more of an azzhole in 2014
4. loose control of my diabeties so I wind up blind, legless, and dialysis by february.
and 5. blow all of my income on worthless crap so i will be stuck in NY until i die.
;)

Seriously, i only have one this year. i will have somewhere to move to in eastern Ohio or western PA before the end of the school year. i wan't to pull out of my driveway for the last time the morning after commencement at the local high school. the only reason i will wait that long is that my daughter is in the band, and has to play Pomp and Circumstance during the ceremony.

the only way that will change is if my wife gets a better job offer in one of the districts she has applied in. If a better job comes up, she has already decided she will take it ASAP, and if need be, I will come home with our daughter during the week, and we will both spend the weekends with my wife until the end of the school year. this will depend on how much time is left, less than 2 months, she will finish up here. More than that, Move ASAP.

eatmydust 12-26-2013 11:38 AM

I resolve to make more mistakes in 2014!

That means I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and attempting more than last year, instead of wallowing in the bottom of my rut!

dango 12-26-2013 11:45 AM

Quote:

Originally Posted by eatmydust (Post 1467486)
I resolve to make more mistakes in 2014!

That means I'm stepping out of my comfort zone and attempting more than last year, instead of wallowing in the bottom of my rut!

They say that we learn by our mistakes...! I must be a genius...! :D

John_Deer 12-26-2013 12:33 PM

Quote:

Originally Posted by dango (Post 1467490)
They say that we learn by our mistakes...! I must be a genius...! :D

I have so many lessons from the school of hard knocks I should have a doctorate by now.