A request for help - Page 2

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > A request for help

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-14-2013, 09:34 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

@texaswoodworker That's a great list, thank you very much, and i forgot about the Galil, that would make a great addition. I already though of the Browning, and i was thinking of having it like what the folks down at Red Jacket did with it. Cheers again mate

mrm4s1919saw.jpg  
Old 09-14-2013, 10:22 PM   #12

Liked 15 Times on 12 Posts

Default been done ...Remember Dax and Fat cat!

How bout an original script about a man who destroys a whole country . The man got his power from an global conspiracy that involved a liberal activist volunteering to be impregnated with the actual semen of Satan . The child or anti- Christ grows up to be the president of the U.S....no wait that one has already been done!

Last edited by powg; 09-14-2013 at 10:25 PM.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:03 PM   #13

Liked 2 Times on 2 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by powg View Post
How bout an original script about a man who destroys a whole country . The man got his power from an global conspiracy that involved a liberal activist volunteering to be impregnated with the actual semen of Satan . The child or anti- Christ grows up to be the president of the U.S....no wait that one has already been done!
Well the character i have made is pretty much a one man army. His real name is unknown, but he is called Samael, which in Jewish Mythology, is the angel of death, capable of both good and evil. He practices Judaism often, which after a good read of said religion, i have discovered that it fits with the character well, seeing as there is quite a lot of violence in Jewish history from what i have read. He also has a friend who is based off of legendary Finnish Sniper Simo Hayha, who has had similar experiences to Samael and is an incredible marksman. I named him "The Eye of Providence", which i believe sounds pretty good in my opinion.

Old 09-15-2013, 07:17 PM   #14
McCool@email.com
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 7171 Times on 3925 Posts
Likes Given: 14542

Quote:
Originally Posted by Rickers-McLatitude
I already thought of the Browning, and i was thinking of having it like what the folks down at Red Jacket did with it.
I guess beauty is in the eye of the beholder. Meh... different strokes.

No offense and none taken (̿▀̿ ̿Ĺ̯̿̿▀̿ ̿)̄