Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!! - Page 4
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-18-2010, 09:35 PM   #31
bkt
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1305 Times on 664 Posts
Likes Given: 151

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gojubrian View Post
Man, this IS scary. I need an AR,no TWO!!
Yes, you do. So go buy two.

Or, buy one stripped lower to start with and work your way up. There might be one or two folks here who can assist or provide suggestions if needed.

Old 06-18-2010, 09:50 PM   #32

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3485 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Very few "organized crime groups" scare me in that I just don't travel in their circle.

Sure, I could accidently pull out in front of a Hell's Angel or a member of the Bandido's and bring down a wrath. Or I could be a little too curious about the single wide mobile on the way to work that constantly has different vehicles in front of it.

But for the most part, I just don't encounter their ilk in what I do or where I live.

The Los Zetas don't care. If you are in the parking garage or at the stop light when they come in after a target, you are getting whacked too. They go from zero to full blown massacre in the matter of heartbeats.

And they are getting stronger and they are spreading out further North....

Old 06-18-2010, 10:02 PM   #33
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 85 Times on 55 Posts
Likes Given: 5

I haven't read all the posts but when I look at those pics I see an army, not a gang. You give me a cause and 2 hours and I can round up military men from a number of branches who would fight til death with skill. That arsenal and those vehicles could be used to destroy so much property and life it's almost unthinkable. It could all be done behind closed doors and but the time the reaction began the attack would be over.
The sad truth is that the men I would round up would be fighting for a noble cause and the men these resources were taken from are only fighting for money or themselves at best.

"the only 911 call I need is chambering a round" - Mr. Muller, MO car dealer

Old 06-18-2010, 10:27 PM   #34

Liked 1127 Times on 542 Posts
Likes Given: 1249

Default Why

Why do all civilised countries always end up giving far more rights to criminals rather than the poor victims.