Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!! - Page 2
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #11
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 38 Times on 32 Posts

HOLY EFFING CRAP they had more and better firepower than my unit in the Army did. Hell we only had 1 Mk19 them boys had 10 RPG's

Old 06-17-2010, 06:05 PM   #12
Coffee! If your not shaking, you need another cup
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2106 Times on 1240 Posts
Likes Given: 4539

Quote:
Originally Posted by Jo da Plumbr View Post
Obunghole will probably give them refugee status. Maybe OB can negotiate a separate state on the border for them... Like Hammas has in Palestine.
OMG! That is alot of firepower and this is just a fraction; how much do they have?

He has that patch of area in Ariz that is off limits!

I like what a New Mexico official said, landmine the border!

Last edited by Bigcountry02; 06-17-2010 at 06:08 PM.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:19 PM   #13

Liked 27 Times on 21 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Dillinger View Post
* In the 80's under the War on Drugs soldiers from US Special Forces were sent to Mexico and South America to train military members there how to fight violence with violence against the drug cartels. After Pablo got clipped ( thank you Delta Force ) most of the cartels were vulnerable and Los Zetas started taking over territory. As they expanded and made more money, they started hiring these highly trained military members from the government forces because they could pay 10 times what a soldier makes. These soldiers became the inner circle of Los Zetas and in turn trained every blood thirsty street thug into half an operator.
Ahhh.....sorry, guilty as charged and I will accept some of that blame and criticism. We had a real mission back then, but as usual, who knew it would come back around and eventually bite us all in the ass!

I think we should shoot them SOB's on site as well!

Jack

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ!

"There is no hunting like the hunting of man, and those who have hunted armed men long enough and liked it, never care for anything else thereafter." - Hemingway

“The greatest ignorance is to reject something you know nothing about.”

Old 06-17-2010, 06:24 PM   #14

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by IGETEVEN View Post
Ahhh.....sorry, guilty as charged and I will accept some of that blame and criticism. We had a real mission back then, but as usual, who knew it would come back around and eventually bite us all in the ass!

I think we should shoot them SOB's on site as well!

Jack
I wasn't blaming anyone Jack, just explaining for those that might not know how truly skilled this particular group is based on their background.

I have no delusions that any of the Hearts & Minds Operations that this country has extended did not have bad apples that took what was taught and put it to evil use. The difference between us and the rest of the world is that we are not afraid to do it again in hopes the next time it goes better.

I would imagine you and your boys knew there was a chance the skill sets you were teaching could eventually fall into the wrong hands. You were given orders and you followed them.

This is not your fault - it's merely a bi-product of a course of action thought to be the right move at the time.

JD

Old 06-17-2010, 06:41 PM   #15

Liked 26 Times on 7 Posts

In Atlanta, which is a hub for Mexican smuggled drugs, the gang situation is getting very bad. These folks would have no problem kicking in your front door at dinnertime, killing your entire family, and using your home for a drug drop until they had to move on. Sadly, I don't expect the feds to do anything to help anyone.

In the SW, I suspect the Governor of AZ will have to deploy her state forces against the wishes of the feds. If and when that happens, we're liable to see a very contentious states rights battle ensue - and expect it to grow...

Old 06-18-2010, 12:27 AM   #16

Liked 3 Times on 3 Posts

JD, do you know when this raid took place? I would LOVE to see this story on Fox news! This is frightening, and every death of American citizens by an illegal immigrant must be put on the shoulders of the Federal Government. Our borders should have been shut down hard long ago. What excuse will they continue to use to NOT secure the border?

"I pledge allegiance to the flag of the United States of America, and to the republic for which it stands, one nation under God, indivisible, with liberty and justice for all."

The two enemies of the people are criminals and government, so let us tie the second down with the chains of the Constitution so the second will not become the legalized version of the first. Thomas Jefferson

Old 06-18-2010, 01:03 AM   #17

Liked 41 Times on 31 Posts
Likes Given: 137

I thought those were pictures of the last FTF meet and greet

“The stupid neither forgive nor forget; the naive forgive and forget; the wise forgive but do not forget.”

"Never underestimate the predictability of stupid"

Old 06-18-2010, 01:47 AM   #18
MGH

Quote:
Originally Posted by pandamonium View Post
do you know when this raid took place?
All I could see is Tuesday at 10:00 AM.

Does anyone know what their patch is? I saw the "Z" on the top right and the bottom is Mexico but what is on the top left?

Old 06-18-2010, 02:25 AM   #19

Liked 17 Times on 9 Posts

I'm speachless...
I had never heard of them until now.. I'll have to do some research.

Old 06-18-2010, 02:26 AM   #20

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3486 Times on 1612 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Quote:
Originally Posted by MGH View Post
Does anyone know what their patch is? I saw the "Z" on the top right and the bottom is Mexico but what is on the top left?
It's the "tag" of the Los Zetas, many of which are former military elite.

The only information I got in the e-mail was that it was either BY mexican authorities, or with their assistance, and that it took place on June 2nd, south of the border, just outside Laredo, Tx.