Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!!
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-17-2010, 05:56 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Location: I see you, and you will not know when I will strike
Liked 3479 Times on 1609 Posts
Likes Given: 3590

Default Representing a CLEAR & PRESENT Danger to US Citizens!!

Okay, so everyone wants to jump on board the "Boycott Arizona" bandwagon out there in the "real world".

I have been saying for about 2 years now that the single GREATEST threat to our way of life from outside the country is located right across the Southern border in the form of Los Zetas.

This "gang", which has become one of the most powerful and ruthless in all of South America, scares the HELL out of me.

These pictures were taken of a raid, either conducted by Mexican Authorites or with the help of Mexican Authorites, right across the border near Laredo, Tx.

This gang will kill you faster than you can say Illegal Alien. They are completely ruthless and they make Pablo Escobar's Columbia Cartel look like an opening act for Mr. Roger's neighborhood.

Take a look at this hardware and ask yourself if Arizona is doing the wrong thing.

att00001.jpg   att00003.jpg   att00004.jpg   att00005.jpg   att00006.jpg  

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 06-17-2010, 05:58 PM   #2

Were is the plan to stop this from taking US lives Mr. President?

att00007.jpg   att00008.jpg   att00009.jpg   att00010.jpg   att00011.jpg  

Old 06-17-2010, 06:01 PM   #3

And you are worried about law-abiding, tax paying citizens openly carrying a pistol at a Tea Party get together??

att00012.jpg   att00013.jpg   att00014.jpg   att00015.jpg   att00016.jpg  

Old 06-17-2010, 06:04 PM   #4

Sure. I can see why you think Arizona is completely out to lunch on this whole "Enforcing the Immigration Laws" thing. Obviously the folks from down south just want to stop on by and get a $4/hr job picking lettuce. What the F*CK over?!?!

att00017.jpg   att00018.jpg   att00019.jpg   att00020.jpg  

Old 06-17-2010, 06:08 PM   #5

Liked 32 Times on 22 Posts
Likes Given: 4

JD........

That's not a gang!!

It's a friggin' ARMY!! They are uniformed terrorists just across the border!

Definately a threat that this administration isn't taking seriously enough!!

People get the government they deserve.

Last edited by dunerunner; 06-17-2010 at 06:27 PM. Reason: Dropped a "y", had to look for it

Old 06-17-2010, 06:16 PM   #6
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 1 reviews

Liked 2996 Times on 1561 Posts
Likes Given: 279

Make no mistake, there is a WAR going on right across the border. A SHOOTING WAR! The Mexican authorities have made it clear they are now going acfter the Zetas. They are killing them on sight. The Zetas will have no safe haven in Mexico. They WILL spill over on to US soil to avoid getting massacred. They will not take $4/hr jobs when they come here. They will continue to practice the only trade they know, killing.

In life, strive to take the high road....It offers a better field of fire.
"Robo is right" Fuzzball

Old 06-17-2010, 06:25 PM   #7

Liked 11 Times on 9 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by robocop10mm View Post
Make no mistake, there is a WAR going on right across the border. A SHOOTING WAR! The Mexican authorities have made it clear they are now going acfter the Zetas. They are killing them on sight. The Zetas will have no safe haven in Mexico. They WILL spill over on to US soil to avoid getting massacred. They will not take $4/hr jobs when they come here. They will continue to practice the only trade they know, killing.
Obunghole will probably give them refugee status. Maybe OB can negotiate a separate state on the border for them... Like Hammas has in Palestine.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:27 PM   #8

Liked 3737 Times on 1825 Posts
Likes Given: 13270

Thanks for the update and info JD. When I lived in AZ back in the 90's and early 00's this was always talked about but nothing was ever done. Now it appears to be out of control or is about to be.

As you stated - what is the plan Mr and Mrs Politicians? Our government, at all levels are and have been derelict in their duties regarding this threat!

People, prepare to defend yourselves!

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

Old 06-17-2010, 06:39 PM   #9

Default Scary

That is realy scary. You are right, it is an organized army and they are wanting our country.

Old 06-17-2010, 06:40 PM   #10

It was awhile back, but I saw a show on Los Zetas on gangland or something. I had never heard of them, but by the end of the show, I was terrified and knew I had to do some more reading.

They are ruthless and as blood thirsty as they come. There is not another criminal organization that I personally think is more of a threat to Joe American Citizen on this side of the water.

They have more money than you can imagine, they have more savage killers than anyone and they have whole hit teams that have been trained ( 3 degrees of separation away ) by US Special Forces*

They have guns, ammo, explosives, hell they even have helicopter gunships and armored vehicles. They are loaded for bear and they absolutely DO NOT CARE about anyone or anything. They will kill for the sake of killing and then go eat pie.

Everytime I read more about this "gang" and how quickly and violently they are expanding, I want to buy more ammo and another gun.

* In the 80's under the War on Drugs soldiers from US Special Forces were sent to Mexico and South America to train military members there how to fight violence with violence against the drug cartels. After Pablo got clipped ( thank you Delta Force ) most of the cartels were vulnerable and Los Zetas started taking over territory. As they expanded and made more money, they started hiring these highly trained military members from the government forces because they could pay 10 times what a soldier makes. These soldiers became the inner circle of Los Zetas and in turn trained every blood thirsty street thug into half an operator.