Remington sent me free stuff!

Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Remington sent me free stuff!

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 09-29-2010, 06:18 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Default Remington sent me free stuff!

A while back, I had the opportunity to extensively test out some of Remingtons, Springfields and H&K's firearms. An old buddy in the SEALs hooked me up to try out some of the gear these manufacturers have got to offer.

After my day on the range, I decided to write an email to each of these companies with my opinions on their products.

Springfield never wrote back to me, or even acknowledged my email which I found pretty rude.

H&K was the same. Not so much as a peep out of them.

Remington on the other hand sent me a email response followed by a box of goodies in the mail, all for free! I got a real nice baseball cap, stickers, patches, a catalog, a letter and some coupons.

Now, disregarding my disappointment in the other companies for their SH*T customer service, I am however EXTREMELY pleased with Remington and their level of professionalism. This is what all good companies should be like!

British guy living in the good ol' US of A.

Long live the 2nd Amendment.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 09-29-2010, 06:49 PM   #2
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1175 Times on 510 Posts
Likes Given: 2978

Very nice of Remington and shame on those other manufacturers. It's the small and/or inexpensive gestures that create good will. Thanks for the heads up.

“If ye love wealth better than liberty, the tranquility of servitude better than the animating contest of freedom, go home from us in peace. We ask not your counsels or arms. Crouch down and lick the hands which feed you. May your chains set lightly upon you, and may posterity forget that ye were our countrymen.”Samuel Adams

Old 09-29-2010, 07:47 PM   #3
Administrator
FTF_ADMIN.png

Liked 698 Times on 387 Posts
Likes Given: 729

I've had similar issues when contacting larger firearms manufacturers.

Not Registered? Register now! - It's free and helps the community grow.