Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > reliant one sales not happy with

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 01-29-2011, 10:25 PM   #1
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 13 Times on 7 Posts

Default reliant one sales not happy with

Reliant One Corp, Tactical - Parts - Accessories I just ordered a Glock mag from this guy on GA. He said he takes checks and I sent one out. He sent me an email saying that he did not get the check on the 27th and I see today that my check was cashed on the 25th and cleared on the 27th. I sent a copy of the back of the check the only way I can get a copy of the back with his endorsment and account number on it, is by it clearing my bank. He now admits to getting my check and says he will ship on the 9th of next month. I don't know if he just does not know how banks work or if he is trying to pull something but I will never buy from him again.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today - It's Free!

Are you a firearms enthusiast? Then we hope you will join the community. You will gain access to post, create threads, private message, upload images, join groups and more.

Firearms Talk is owned and operated by fellow firearms enthusiasts. We strive to offer a non-commercial community to learn and share information.

Join FirearmsTalk.com Today! - Click Here

Old 01-29-2011, 11:51 PM   #2
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 3731 Times on 1821 Posts
Likes Given: 13267

I hope things work out but please keep us posted. If it turns out that you get scammed the least you can do is give others a heads up so maybe someone else doesn't.

Good luck

Member: NRA GOA

ΜΟΛΩΝ ΛΑΒΕ
Est sularas oth mithas

"either way, you were guilty by association, so you were smited...." JD

My AR15 Build - Range Report
My AR458SOCOM Build