Relationship pet peeves - Page 8
You are Unregistered, please register to use all of the features of FirearmsTalk.com!    
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House >

Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-23-2012, 04:04 AM   #71
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 1040 Times on 621 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55

ROOKIE! two ex-wives and a current third wife! LOL!

just funning with you MrWray!
Lol, i kept telling myself that i wasnt gonna get married again, that didnt work out too well.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:09 AM   #72
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 2904 Times on 1891 Posts

Everybody says they won't do it again...

Old 06-23-2012, 04:11 AM   #73
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 22310 Times on 12476 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Lol, i kept telling myself that i wasnt gonna get married again, that didnt work out too well.
well i said that after the first two wives! now i waited almost five years in between #1 and #2 before remarrying, then about two years in between #2 and the current wife.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:18 AM   #74
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8761 Times on 5235 Posts
Likes Given: 11622

I've been married once. Been divorced and single now for almost 18 years. I must be terribly unattractive to men.

Actually, I wasn't interested in finding another man while raising my children. But now that they are all grown and gone.................
But still, no one looks twice at me.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:22 AM   #75

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I've been married once. Been divorced and single now for almost 18 years. I must be terribly unattractive to men.

Actually, I wasn't interested in finding another man while raising my children. But now that they are all grown and gone.................
But still, no one looks twice at me.
hang in there WOC! the right one will come along when you least expect it.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:30 AM   #76
The Stanley Cup winners......the Blackhawks
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 8761 Times on 5235 Posts
Likes Given: 11622

Quote:
Originally Posted by axxe55 View Post
hang in there WOC! the right one will come along when you least expect it.
That's what everyone keeps telling me. *shrugs*

Old 06-23-2012, 04:44 AM   #77

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
That's what everyone keeps telling me. *shrugs*
well WOC, with me being on my third wife, we can assume i don't have all the answers when it comes to relationships!

my first wife was a drunk and a cheater. that one didn't last long. the second one, we were married for about 12 years, and we just grew apart. my current wife and i are going on 8 years of marriage.

sometimes you just have to take a chance on someone. there are no gaurantees when it comes to people and relationships. follow your instincts and go out and have fun. make some new friends, try some new things. venture out of you comfort zone and meet some new people.

Old 06-23-2012, 04:53 AM   #78

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

well WOC, with me being on my third wife, we can assume i don't have all the answers when it comes to relationships!

my first wife was a drunk and a cheater. that one didn't last long. the second one, we were married for about 12 years, and we just grew apart. my current wife and i are going on 8 years of marriage.

sometimes you just have to take a chance on someone. there are no gaurantees when it comes to people and relationships. follow your instincts and go out and have fun. make some new friends, try some new things. venture out of you comfort zone and meet some new people.
Axxes biggest pet peeve in a relationship is the wife saying-"guns are bad, they belong in the shed in the back yard in little pieces unloaded"........HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA. Sadly very true on wifie #2

Old 06-23-2012, 05:01 AM   #79

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman View Post
Axxes biggest pet peeve in a relationship is the wife saying-"guns are bad, they belong in the shed in the back yard in little pieces unloaded"........HEHEHEHEHEHE HAHAHAHAHA. Sadly very true on wifie #2
very true Jared. lucky for me wife #3 is very gun tolerant! she doesn't quite have the same passion for guns as i do, but she does like to shoot them, and now has few i have bought for her.

just this evening after i got home from work, we were shooting my M60 and the Ruger Mark III, and she commented that she didn't like the M60 with the scope and wondered if we could find another one with open sights for her. so now i am going to start looking for another M60 with open sights! i love looking for guns.

Old 06-23-2012, 05:04 AM   #80

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

very true Jared. lucky for me wife #3 is very gun tolerant! she doesn't quite have the same passion for guns as i do, but she does like to shoot them, and now has few i have bought for her.

just this evening after i got home from work, we were shooting my M60 and the Ruger Mark III, and she commented that she didn't like the M60 with the scope and wondered if we could find another one with open sights for her. so now i am going to start looking for another M60 with open sights! i love looking for guns.
Well good for you. My biggest peeve in a relationship is........most womens problems w my darker side. Its CALLED ptsd and Iraq ladies-it makes a man mean and dark at timez