Relationship pet peeves - Page 7
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 06-22-2012, 08:09 PM   #61
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl

Whatevs! Love you. .
You two remind me of my wife and I, twisted and silly sense of humor.

Old 06-22-2012, 08:27 PM   #62
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc

You two remind me of my wife and I, twisted and silly sense of humor.
That's the only way to be.... Funny story with regards to that. We went for a couple of drinks once with my teacher friends that he had never met. He walked over to me and said "Give me some money wh@re". So I handed him money to get the drinks. One of the female teachers turned to me and put her hand on my shoulder and said "Are you alright?". She had a sad look on her face like I was his slave. I just busted out laughing and explained that we always talk to each other like that. She didn't seem to buy it.....

Old 06-22-2012, 09:35 PM   #63

Liked 57 Times on 51 Posts

Quote:

That's the only way to be.... Funny story with regards to that. We went for a couple of drinks once with my teacher friends that he had never met. He walked over to me and said "Give me some money wh@re". So I handed him money to get the drinks. One of the female teachers turned to me and put her hand on my shoulder and said "Are you alright?". She had a sad look on her face like I was his slave. I just busted out laughing and explained that we always talk to each other like that. She didn't seem to buy it.....
Hilarious, did something like that not long ago, met my wife who was having drinks with some co workers. I walk up and ask if I could buy her a drink, she says no thanks she's waiting in her husband, the whole time her friend is acting like she wasn't listening, , so I say f**k your husband let's go to the bathroom and get busy before he gets here,, so we went around the corner towards the bathrooms, her friends jaw just hanging,,, we really just stopped at the jukebox to pick some songs (although I tried to make it to the bathroom) came back a few minutes later, walked her back to their table, dropped a $100 bill on the table and walked out.( they didn't know I was there to drop some cash off for her, and already had plans or I would have stayed) she said it took her all night to convince them she didn't just hook herself, till she showed them pictures of me in her phone,, they still occasionally call her a hooker at work......
Old 06-22-2012, 09:54 PM   #64

Liked 2454 Times on 1592 Posts

Quote:

Hilarious, did something like that not long ago, met my wife who was having drinks with some co workers. I walk up and ask if I could buy her a drink, she says no thanks she's waiting in her husband, the whole time her friend is acting like she wasn't listening, , so I say f**k your husband let's go to the bathroom and get busy before he gets here,, so we went around the corner towards the bathrooms, her friends jaw just hanging,,, we really just stopped at the jukebox to pick some songs (although I tried to make it to the bathroom) came back a few minutes later, walked her back to their table, dropped a $100 bill on the table and walked out.( they didn't know I was there to drop some cash off for her, and already had plans or I would have stayed) she said it took her all night to convince them she didn't just hook herself, till she showed them pictures of me in her phone,, they still occasionally call her a hooker at work......
Lmao, that's good. Even if I told my wife beforehand she would have just gotten pi$$ed and cut me off for awhile. We used to joke like that BEFORE marriage. Oh well.

Feral cat waterboarder

Old 06-22-2012, 09:56 PM   #65
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:

That's awesome!!!! Too bad you couldn't get her to the bathroom.

Old 06-22-2012, 10:50 PM   #66

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

I was an LEDT instructer but yet my wife tries to tell me how to drive, im the experienced cook in the house but she tries to tell me how to cook and will nit pick the ingredients when im trying to cook. Her opinions about things differ from mine so what i say doesnt mean sh!t,she always "knows best". If i say that the sky is blue she will argue and say that its green. Even when she starts a fight its my fault, then apologizes an hour later for starting it. She always wants to drive my customized charger "that ive put hundreds of hours into" but she wont help me keep it clean.she will spend $30-$40 on plants at walmart then when i ask for something "we dont have the money".. I could go on

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Last edited by MrWray; 06-22-2012 at 10:52 PM.

Old 06-23-2012, 02:56 AM   #67
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7091 Times on 4268 Posts
Likes Given: 8600

Quote:
Originally Posted by Bear304inc View Post
Good one. So funny.

Old 06-23-2012, 03:44 AM   #68
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray
I was an LEDT instructer but yet my wife tries to tell me how to drive, im the experienced cook in the house but she tries to tell me how to cook and will nit pick the ingredients when im trying to cook. Her opinions about things differ from mine so what i say doesnt mean sh!t,she always "knows best". If i say that the sky is blue she will argue and say that its green. Even when she starts a fight its my fault, then apologizes an hour later for starting it. She always wants to drive my customized charger "that ive put hundreds of hours into" but she wont help me keep it clean.she will spend $30-$40 on plants at walmart then when i ask for something "we dont have the money".. I could go on
How long have you been married?

Old 06-23-2012, 03:56 AM   #69

Liked 1000 Times on 598 Posts
Likes Given: 16

Quote:

How long have you been married?
Been together for 4 years, will be married 3 years in august.this is my second marriage

Semper paratus.....virtute et armis

Old 06-23-2012, 04:01 AM   #70
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by MrWray View Post
Been together for 4 years, will be married 3 years in august.this is my second marriage
ROOKIE! two ex-wives and a current third wife! LOL!

just funning with you MrWray!