Relationship pet peeves - Page 63
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 03-17-2013, 06:48 PM   #621
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I most certainly am not!

Old 03-17-2013, 06:54 PM   #622
Supporting Member
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 254 Times on 169 Posts
Likes Given: 88

"If it should turn out that you win an argument with YSO, apologize at once."

:with apologies to Robert Heinlein

May the Force be with you.
An armed society is a polite society - Robert Heinlein
A Gun-Free-Zone is nothing more than a hunting preserve for wackos.

Old 03-17-2013, 07:37 PM   #623
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7091 Times on 4268 Posts
Likes Given: 8599

Quote:
Originally Posted by trip286 View Post
What did I do to my ex everytime she said she would "f**k that"? (and that was the language she used too).

I'd reply, "mmm, so would I."

These women who say such things, yet get mad at men for the same behavior (and yes, regardless of what you FTF women say, they're more the norm than the exception, IME), they get tired of that real quick. I personally have claimed that I would "f**k" nearly every man on TV, just to make my stupid ex shut her nasty hole. Turned out, she really would f**k nearly everything.

If your significant other says they would, chances are they really would. But real world is real world, and when it comes to the real world, they're more likely to pick a real world man or woman to f**k in the end.

If she'll openly admit she'd cheat on you with Sean Connery, she'll likely cheat with Joe Smith 2 doors down too. Same goes for men. We just don't openly say "I'd tap that" quite as much in our woman's company, because we know we'll catch hell for it.

"but if a man looks upon a woman with lust in his heart, he has already committed adultery" ~ Jesus Christ. Whether you believe in him or not, doesn't matter, still words of wisdom. And the same goes just as well for women.
My ex never said, "I'd 'do' her". He simply admired a beautiful woman. It didn't upset me at all.

And as much as I admire a man's body, I wouldn't 'do' anyone just for the sake of 'doing' a man. There's got to be more there for me than just physical attraction. I don't care how hot he is. And if I loved someone and he loved me back, I wouldn't care if he were 'hot' or not. The physical is definitely secondary to the emotional for me.

Quote:
I most certainly am not!
WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER?
limbkiller Likes This 
Old 03-17-2013, 07:57 PM   #624

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

It seems like my wife and I can't get on the same page about anything. Kids, money, you name it. A lot of things she says annoy the hell out of me .... I sure hope thi s is normal ... we have a four year old li ttle girl and I don't want her to come from divorce

Old 03-17-2013, 07:59 PM   #625

Liked 9203 Times on 5058 Posts
Likes Given: 74

I have no idea what was wrong with that chick. I thought she was a little different, but to do something like that is beyond inappropriate.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:27 PM   #626
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by rurak
It seems like my wife and I can't get on the same page about anything. Kids, money, you name it. A lot of things she says annoy the hell out of me .... I sure hope thi s is normal ... we have a four year old li ttle girl and I don't want her to come from divorce
Have you politely explained what things annoy you? If we're annoying each other, we just say it. But we also use terms of endearment that would be grounds for divorce in some households.....
Old 03-17-2013, 08:37 PM   #627

Liked 21 Times on 16 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Since men and women are so different from each other we don't always see eye to eye. I know I personally have seen many relationships fall apart from lack of communication so I think that's a starting ground for everyone.

If your wife girlfriend husband boyfriend (really doesn't matter) is getting mad over something and is openly trying to discuss it with you,don't say things like f**k you or shut up or even ignore them. Just try to listen and be understanding.
If everyone did this I'm sure the divorce rate would lower.

Old 03-17-2013, 08:41 PM   #628
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitheringRose View Post
Since men and women are so different from each other we don't always see eye to eye. I know I personally have seen many relationships fall apart from lack of communication so I think that's a starting ground for everyone.

If your wife girlfriend husband boyfriend (really doesn't matter) is getting mad over something and is openly trying to discuss it with you,don't say things like f**k you or shut up or even ignore them. Just try to listen and be understanding.
personally i think the divorce rate would be lower if people got married for the right reasons in the first place. took me two divorces to figure that one out!

Old 03-17-2013, 08:43 PM   #629

Liked 562 Times on 371 Posts

Yeah we have explained it a lot to each other. Nothing ever seems to change. She wants another chil and I'm on the fence. We haven't had sex in over 2 months because I talk about it too much and don't show her enough affection. She loves facebook like a spouse ...... talks bad about me through my daughter sometimes and I really don't know what to do. I've got no place to stay if I leave but we have our good times too. Wtf!

Old 03-17-2013, 08:46 PM   #630
I'm a mechanic, I fix problems you didn't know you had, in ways you do not understand
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 3252 Times on 1803 Posts
Likes Given: 139

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post

My ex never said, "I'd 'do' her". He simply admired a beautiful woman. It didn't upset me at all.

And as much as I admire a man's body, I wouldn't 'do' anyone just for the sake of 'doing' a man. There's got to be more there for me than just physical attraction. I don't care how hot he is. And if I loved someone and he loved me back, I wouldn't care if he were 'hot' or not. The physical is definitely secondary to the emotional for me.

WHAT WAS WRONG WITH HER?
Quote:
I have no idea what was wrong with that chick. I thought she was a little different, but to do something like that is beyond inappropriate.
That's beyond a little different... And past inappropriate...

Quote:
Originally Posted by WitheringRose View Post

I think I discussed the companionship inventory thing before. Good way to work out problems in any relationship...

3 gallons of crazy in a 2 gallon bucket

Know your limits; exceed them often

That which does not kill me had better run pretty damn fast.

Sticks and stones may break my bones but hollow points expand on impact.