Relationship pet peeves - Page 52
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 12-15-2012, 07:32 PM   #511
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post

I like that.
Good. You act like a well matured teen. Hasn't it been said "growing old is mandatory but growing up isn't?"

Old 12-15-2012, 07:35 PM   #512
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Marlinman

Good. You act like a well matured teen. Hasn't it been said "growing old is mandatory but growing up isn't?"
Very true. I just watched my niece graduate from Ball State and one of the student's last name's was "Stinky". I was cracking up. I'm immature what can I say. Staying young inside keeps the outside young.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:36 PM   #513

Liked 862 Times on 648 Posts
Likes Given: 1

Quote:

Very true. I just watched my niece graduate from Ball State and one of the student's last name's was "Stinky". I was cracking up. I'm immature what can I say. Staying young inside keeps the outside young.
That it apparently does.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:42 PM   #514

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Quote:
I like that.
I don't ... kinda creepy hahahah

Old 12-15-2012, 07:51 PM   #515
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

I don't ... kinda creepy hahahah
Oh boy. I wasn't thinking of it like that. We'll just go with well preserved.

Old 12-15-2012, 07:58 PM   #516
The Apocalypse Is Coming.....

Liked 21578 Times on 12248 Posts
Likes Given: 53672

now i hope all of you do realize that ZombieGirl is the mature one in their relationship! Fathead is just another big kid she has to keep her eye on!

Old 12-15-2012, 08:01 PM   #517

Liked 201 Times on 138 Posts

Quote:
Originally Posted by Cinderocka1989

My Mom just can't navigate and drive or talk and drive at the same time. If she's talking to you she'll look right at you, like turn her head and look at you, not at the road...
My brakes did that last week, I at least had time to pump them and get them working before I hit the guy in front of me. I now know what it feels like to have your heart stop for a second....
Mine did too, I was driving a borrowed truck, tranny went out in mine so I was driving an old farm truck my father in law had sitting around. It was an 87 Ranger 4x4, driving down the road approaching a red light and the brake pedal went to the floor with zero resistance. I immediately went across two lanes to the right shoulder downshifting 5-4-3-2-1 and then turned off the key. Brake line was rusted out and all the fluid leaked out.

That puckered my butthole a little. Lol

Century Arms AR-15A2, 5.56
1946 Mosin-Nagant M44, 7.62x54R
1978 YUGO SKS, 7.62x39
NEF Protector Pump, 12 gauge
Savage Model 64, .22LR
NEF Pardner Tracker II, 12 gauge
Rock Island Armory 1911A1, .45 ACP
Remington 870 'Express Magnum' 12 gauge
Bersa Thunder .380

Old 12-15-2012, 08:14 PM   #518
Ain't she sweet?
FTF_MODERATOR.png

Liked 7088 Times on 4266 Posts
Likes Given: 8589

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Indeed. But my mate chosing skillz are just garbage. So I'll probably be to the head till I die with spuratic moments of complaining incompatible cheating insecure women tatt'd up from head to toe. Thats how I roll apparently :/
I highly suspect you are choosing women for a reason other than a long term relationship. You gotta use your head.....and not THAT one. I highly recommend being friends before jumping in the sack. You gotta like 'em before you can love 'em. If your just looking for sex, then I suspect you are on the right track.

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36 View Post
Eh I'm 35 gettin old . Hair is gettin sick of the neighborhood xD so whats the point.
The point is you have a long life ahead of you. You choose how you want to live it. If you want to live it alone, that's your choice. If you want to live it with a mate, then you have some work to do.

My husband left me in 1994. I shut down and pushed through life. I raised my kids. Now I'm ready to start living my life again for me. You will know if and when you ever decide to do the same. I must admit I am working through some issues of my own, too.

Quote:
one of the student's last name's was "Stinky". I was cracking up. I'm immature what can I say. Staying young inside keeps the outside young.
I am pretty immature, too. Tell me a 'fart joke' and I will laugh for hours. Sometimes I think I have the mentality of a junior high kid.

Old 12-15-2012, 09:28 PM   #519

Liked 259 Times on 179 Posts
Likes Given: 366

Quote:
Originally Posted by winds-of-change View Post
I highly suspect you are choosing women for a reason other than a long term relationship. You gotta use your head.....and not THAT one. I highly recommend being friends before jumping in the sack. You gotta like 'em before you can love 'em. If your just looking for sex, then I suspect you are on the right track.

The point is you have a long life ahead of you. You choose how you want to live it. If you want to live it alone, that's your choice. If you want to live it with a mate, then you have some work to do.

My husband left me in 1994. I shut down and pushed through life. I raised my kids. Now I'm ready to start living my life again for me. You will know if and when you ever decide to do the same. I must admit I am working through some issues of my own, too.

I am pretty immature, too. Tell me a 'fart joke' and I will laugh for hours. Sometimes I think I have the mentality of a junior high kid.
Nah believe it or not that is not the case. All I hear is . " I'm not that way at all . I'd never cheat , I mean if it was over I'd just say so . Cheating is so disrespectful . And Honey I'll be with you through thick and thin. and I don't care if you have female friends . Thats fine. Just don't give me a reason to go back on that word "

And such and then every time it turns out to be all lies. How am I supposed to know they are full of it ? Meh either way I just don't have the years left to give out before I find out they are lying disloyal broads. So whatever .

I'm not complaining though . I'm used to being alone at this point. Sure it gets lonely sometimes but those days are the exception rather than the rule.

Old 12-15-2012, 09:34 PM   #520
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Gh0zt36

Nah believe it or not that is not the case. All I hear is . " I'm not that way at all . I'd never cheat , I mean if it was over I'd just say so . Cheating is so disrespectful . And Honey I'll be with you through thick and thin. and I don't care if you have female friends . Thats fine. Just don't give me a reason to go back on that word "

And such and then every time it turns out to be all lies. How am I supposed to know they are full of it ? Meh either way I just don't have the years left to give out before I find out they are lying disloyal broads. So whatever .

I'm not complaining though . I'm used to being alone at this point. Sure it gets lonely sometimes but those days are the exception rather than the rule.
It's all in the eyes. You can tell a lot about a person from their eyes.