Relationship pet peeves - Page 27
Firearm & Gun Forum - FireArmsTalk.com > General Discussion Forums > The Club House > Relationship pet peeves

LinkBack Thread Tools Display Modes
Old 07-22-2012, 05:52 AM   #261
RIP my good and faithful dog.
FTF_MODERATOR.png
Feedback Score: 0 reviews

Liked 7195 Times on 4330 Posts
Likes Given: 8772

Quote:
Originally Posted by Zombiegirl View Post
Did he let her?
No. He's a lousy Uncle.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:42 AM   #262

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

Quote:
Unless spoken too right? Haha.
I'm just fooling around of course, my wife is my best friend and we talk and share everything.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 07-22-2012, 08:37 AM   #263

Liked 1096 Times on 656 Posts
Likes Given: 55

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus

I'm just fooling around of course, my wife is my best friend and we talk and share everything.
Unfortunately we do too!! Haha. We do everything together. This year we actually spent 2 nights away from each other in over 6 years. We know each other are pain in the asses, but that's what love is all about!!
Old 07-22-2012, 09:32 AM   #264
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1816 Times on 994 Posts
Likes Given: 2

Quote:
Originally Posted by Fathead00

Unfortunately we do too!! Haha. We do everything together. This year we actually spent 2 nights away from each other in over 6 years. We know each other are pain in the asses, but that's what love is all about!!
Speak for yourself. I am always a joy to be around and am not a pain at all. Now stop what you're doing and fill my water bottle. Haha.

Last edited by Zombiegirl; 07-22-2012 at 10:01 AM.

Old 07-22-2012, 02:32 PM   #265
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Liked 1917 Times on 1360 Posts
Likes Given: 2158

Default Time in a bottle........

Quote:
He will fall asleep watching TV at 6:00 and then expect to play video games all night. If you can't stay awake during "my time", you don't need to be up playing video games......you obviously need to go to bed early.
Do you know how to pull the plug on the electrical box........Or better yet.... oops not here, maybe in the bunker........

For ever Vigilant..... One Shot One Kill.........

Old 07-22-2012, 06:41 PM   #266
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by willshoum

Do you know how to pull the plug on the electrical box........Or better yet.... oops not here, maybe in the bunker........
Haha. The "other" is taken care of before he's sleeping or I definitely would kick his butt!! . Interestingly enough he had some sleep studies done and has sleep apnea. Now he uses a CPAP machine which has been helpful. Finally no more snoring.

Last edited by Zombiegirl; 07-22-2012 at 07:07 PM.

Old 07-22-2012, 07:10 PM   #267

Liked 268 Times on 167 Posts
Likes Given: 1032

I got confused one time and mistakenly thought I wanted to be with another lady, I stayed with that lady for a few months other than that we've been married 14 years and haven't spent any nights without, although I'm sure there's been a few where she wished otherwise lol.

The police cannot protect the citizen at this stage of our development, and they cannot even protect themselves in many cases. It is up to the private citizen to protect himself and his family, and this is not only acceptable, but mandatory. - Col. Jeff Cooper.

Old 07-22-2012, 10:37 PM   #268
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by Wiebelhaus
I got confused one time and mistakenly thought I wanted to be with another lady, I stayed with that lady for a few months other than that we've been married 14 years and haven't spent any nights without, although I'm sure there's been a few where she wished otherwise lol.
Well I'm glad to hear that you were able to fix your mistake and have been together 14 years since.
Old 07-24-2012, 03:47 AM   #269

Liked 124 Times on 104 Posts
Likes Given: 235

pet-peeves ark in the same spot please...My girlfriends sister is staying a week with us and she parks everywhere in the driveway accept in the same place...It's like bumper-cars out there...I maze-well talk to the wall,I've said something 10 time already and you-would think by now-it would of sinked-in...

Old 07-24-2012, 04:17 AM   #270
FTF_SUPPORTER.png

Quote:
Originally Posted by LONGHAIR
pet-peeves ark in the same spot please...My girlfriends sister is staying a week with us and she parks everywhere in the driveway accept in the same place...It's like bumper-cars out there...I maze-well talk to the wall,I've said something 10 time already and you-would think by now-it would of sinked-in...
Laughing out loud right now because every week when my husband puts the trash cans out he puts them on the lawn instead of in the driveway like I ask. I work hard to keep the yard nice and don't want dead spots on the grass. I even texted him today because I was ticked when I went to mow the grass and saw the cans out there. Haha.

Honey, if you're reading this, stop putting the trash cans on the grass!!!! Or else......